Anyone have any experience with this axe? I'm thinking about getting one, the white one. They come with EMGs, which should be fine since im playing a lot of hard rock/metal type of stuff.

It's $580 new methinks.
Decent enough guitars.

If you wanna save some money and are up for a different look than the Viper, check out the Agile AL-2500 Tribal Green EMG.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
aparantly its very good for rythum playing, but lacks a bit on the lead side of things.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
The Agile's more a Les Paul style. In any case, try the Epiphone Tommy Iommi or an SG Faded Special to make sure the Viper's the one you want. I love ESP's, but it'd be annoying if a guitar that's $100 cheaper did everything you wanted to do.

PS: You may also want to look into the H500 series. They are $570 to $600, depending if you want Seymours or EMGs. You get a deeper cutaway, maple top, and Grover tuners, but you lose the SG looks.
Last edited by Fast_Fingers at Oct 2, 2007,
dude, i have one and that's it for guitars. It's neck is so amazing man and it can handle drop tunings good, i din't get EMGs though, great guitar for the price
I have one. The neck profile is hit or miss IMO. Slightly neck heavy, but less than a regular SG. Bodomfan is right on the rhythm/lead thing. Give a try, I'd say.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Are there any other guitars for $600 or less that have a somewhat thick/nice size body (I hate small/thin guitars), and have EMG's or SD's stock?
schecter hellraiser
other LTD 400 series guitars
Quote by Dudage
Pussies play P-90's

Quote by jesus-squared
alright i'll try it
but if it falls out and my guitar breaks i'm going to eat your first born.
...just so you know
Quote by TJM2482
Are there any other guitars for $600 or less that have a somewhat thick/nice size body (I hate small/thin guitars), and have EMG's or SD's stock?

Quote by FacingUsAll
Decent enough guitars.

If you wanna save some money and are up for a different look than the Viper, check out the Agile AL-2500 Tribal Green EMG.

$360!!!
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by TJM2482

The H-500 I mentioned above. They come with SD's (in the popular JB/59 config) and EMG's (in a Zakk Wlyde-like 81/85 combination) stock. I mentioned pickup by bridge/neck.
Quote by TJM2482
That looks nice, but ive heard any AL below 3000 is a no-no.

You could ask Kurt to make you an AL3000 with EMGs.
Quote by utsapp89
I used one to try out a valve jr in the store and I liked it so much I almost got the guitar instead of the amp