Hey people,

I got my Zoom G9.2tt a few weeks ago. After I got it, I made a good Petrucci patch and recorded a few thinks , but everytime I want to save it, I have to do it in an special file.
Now there is the question : How do I save recorded files as an MP3 file?

PS.:Sorry for the bad English, come from Germany .

[Sphinx]
if you manage to put the file up on your computer, and have iTunes, add the song to iTunes, right click the new file, and click "convert to mp3". thats how i do it anyway, i know a guy that went to the bother of buying an mp3 recorder
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
In order to have an Mp3 out of Cubase LE, you need to do one of two things:

1. Go to File > Export > Audio Mixdown, and select ".mp3" as your file type. you can only do this I think 5 times though, because of the limitations on the LE version of Cubase.

2. Got to File > Export > Audio Mixdown, and export as a ".aiff" file, and use iTunes to convert it. This is probably your best bet.
You can save a limited number of mp3s off of Cubase LE. I think you get 7 or 8, after that you have to go a different route. Anyway how to do it in Cubase. Set your left and right markers, go to "File>Audio Mixdown" I think, I'm not at my home computer at the moment. Then it will bring a box where you can set how you want to save and there is a pull down box that gives you the option for mp3.
OK. But when i try to export it he says: Der linke und rechte Locator muss sinvoll gesetzt sein!
In English it would be : The right and left locator have to be set, or stuff like that. Witch locators do they mean, and how could I find and set them?
Quote by Sphinx1992
OK. But when i try to export it he says: Der linke und rechte Locator muss sinvoll gesetzt sein!
In English it would be : The right and left locator have to be set, or stuff like that. Witch locators do they mean, and how could I find and set them?

These are set on the timeline at the top of the project (in the main window). Cubase does have a Help section you know...
Even if this is a very old thread, I must say thanks for leaving it open for search and reading. Helped me enormously. Top marks folks and great and clear advice given.
Quote by redaxe90
Even if this is a very old thread, I must say thanks for leaving it open for search and reading. Helped me enormously. Top marks folks and great and clear advice given.

But why post in it?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.