Hi, does anyone know any fairly easy Nine Inch Nails or that general area of music songs that I could learn for piano? And possibly a site where I can get them as well?
Right Where It Belongs. You can get the guitar on this site, if you know the names of the notes, it's easy to transfer to piano.
It's gonna be a blue day
I'm teaching myself also. NIN isn't something great to start with lol..or even play it at all... or listen to...

Anyway I just started and can play Maybe I'm Amazed by Paul McCartney. If you can play piano chords thats good to start with.
When I first saw this thread I thought it said "Teaching myself penis".

I guess I have been spending too much time in the pit.
I've been teaching myself piano for the past few months. Luckily for me, because I play mostly video game themes, I can find all the sheets I need at certain websites.

However, if there's a song I'd really like to learn, I usually look for YouTube tutorials.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Get guitar pro or power tab. Guitar pro shows the diagram of the keyboard but you have to pay for it where as power tab has the notes transcribed for guitar and is free.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?