Am I a poser if I wear fitted hats, but don't like rap music at all?

Page 1 of 2
I like the look of fitted hats, but hate rap. Would I look like a poser wearing a fitted hat and a Led Zeppelin t-shirt?
My guitar is not a thing. It is an extension of myself. It is who i am.
naw, all the brootals wear them, try teaming a fitted hat with a post-mortem promises t-shirt
Quote by Mathamology
One day that guy is gonna lose a whole arm to that blender

and that shall be the day I laugh the hardest
Wear what you want and being so image-conscious. I don't even know what a fitted hat is, but if you want to look like a prick, look like a prick.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
only if you leave the stickers on the brim
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Yay, I just wasn't sure how that would look, I don't know if those hats are supposed to represent rap music or something, but I like how they look.
My guitar is not a thing. It is an extension of myself. It is who i am.
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
only if you leave the stickers on the brim

God I hate that so much. Makes me wanna grab a baby by the leg and smash it into a wall, it pisses me off so much. That, and dudes that wear their shirt inside out
yes.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Are those those big round baseball hats?

If so, you're not a poser but you'll still look like a douche.
No, that would be referred to in these parts as being scene.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
wear what you ****ing want to xD
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Quote by sargasm
Are those those big round baseball hats?

If so, you're not a poser but you'll still look like a douche.

+1

Just get a normal hat.

Why are they called "fitted hats"? They seem to be the opposite of "fitted".
Who cares?

I love how you try to offset your "poser"ness by wearing a zeppelin shirt
Wear what you want. Stop caring so much what everyone else thinks.

And to all that don't know, fitted caps are caps where the size can't be adjusted in the back.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
its just a hat...unless its some sports team logo hat that cost 50 bucks and still has the sticker on it...
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
it doesnt matter what you look like, as long as you know you love the music more than anything
If you worry about being a poser, you probably are one.
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
lol, being a poser is not somethign you worry about. You arent a poser if thats what you actually want to wear. If you are just wearing to impress people and that isnt actually you style then you are a poser. lol, what you wear doesnt define who you are, I love nice clothes. I love wearing polos, nice shoes, and Ralph Lauren Suits. It doesnt bother me to spend 1-3k on a watch. but I would be one of the last people you would expect to want that. Its just what I like.
Quote by happytimeharry
You just made my penis retract into my body in fear. Thank you for that unpleasant feeling Stinkles...

Quote by sashki
So the next day when you were a girl again, you'd stick a dead willy dickinson into yourself? Sounds wrong to me.

Lol
One size fits all?

We've all done it mate, saves buying another when your head gets bigger.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Nope. Wear a duck suit if ya like, no-one gives two ****s about it. Personally, I don't know why some of these jiz-bags are whining about fitted hats. They're just baseball hats, only slightly different. I like them, but alas, I'm always broke.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
the way i see it, wear what you want, and let anybody think anything they want. When you think about it, clothes are the last thing that people should judge you by, and if they do, well then **** them
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by krims0n
+1

Just get a normal hat.

Why are they called "fitted hats"? They seem to be the opposite of "fitted".

they come in different sizes to fit your head
Since when does liking rap make you a poser? As long as it's not Pop its not that bad.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by HarleyFoxx
Baseball players wear fitted hats...are they posers?

*cough* yankees *cough*

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Yes. That's the definition...

You are what you want to be, don't be so unsure how to dress. Just wear what you want and call yourself punk if you want too.
Are they those awfully ****e baseball caps that have that stupid flat peak usually with a crap black and grey pattern that screams "I'm a middle class chav-scene-wigger, mummy drives a landrover around Hertfordshire and daddy works in ICT?"
Well, if you do not like rap and you wear a fitted hat, you are not a poser. If you wear a fitted hat and you do not like baseball or any sport at all involving the logo the on your fitted hat you are a poser.

edit: btw people who are saying fitted caps are for chavs or w/e,

BASEBALL PLAYERS WEAR FITTED CAPS
Last edited by paulvxD at Oct 2, 2007,
i wear what i want when i want, how i want. i dont care what people think of my clothes. at least MY clothes fit and i dont have to hold my pants up while i walk.
Quote by CowboyUp
Who cares?

I love how you try to offset your "poser"ness by wearing a zeppelin shirt

Haha, yeah. That's what I was thinking when I read his post. Wonder if it's the black 1977 tour one, with Icarus on the front. Everyone and their momma (actually, this may be true about their momma) has one of those.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
You wouldn't technically be a poser, but you'll probably come off as one.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by andyq777
how bout dem yankees?

they suck, always and forever

and since when are fitted caps only for ballers/shot-callers? as long as you dont wear it up to the side with the ****ing visor flat as ****, you'll look normal.

Quote by Bladez22
Page 1 of 2