haha exactly what it says...so lets say the nemesis and the tyrant from the resident evil movies were to square off, who do think would win....I personally think the tyrant would, but my friend thinks the nemesis..what do you think
I've lost my mind many times and my wallet many more
It depends on the situation. The tyrant is fast and reactive while Nemesis is robotic in movement and free of senses. The tyrant has more numbers. I imagine it would look something like the scene in the Hulk movie where the Hulk fights a bunch of.. Giant dogs or something.
Nice banana, Andy Warhol.
Tyrant FTW.

Nemisis looks more badass though.
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
well pretty much like a street fight lol...the nemesis doesnt get his chaingun or rocket laungher...so he has to rely on his strength and speed...while the tyrant has that telekanesis **** and that snake hand thing ot whatever
Quote by cobain_is_king
Movies sucked, Games were awesome. Nemesis was better though, scarier anyway.

+1

The movies blew. I can't believe people actually liked them.

I think the Nemesis would kick the Tyrant's ass. The Tyrant has a huge exposed heart(you're talking about the Tyrant at the end of the first game right?); and the Nemesis is faster, has weaponry(rocket launcher) and has a spiffy trench coat.

What I wanna know is, what Umbrella employee looked at the Nemesis and decided "Hey, this freak of nature needs a black leather coat!".
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips
i haven't seen the final movie but if i were to say between the Tyrant from the first game and the Nemesis from the third, i would go with the Tyrant mainly because it was the first time you saw this badass creature made for war, as well, he has a huge ass claw on his left hand.

By the way, why not include Mr. X and William Birkin in the mix?
Quote by Moggan13
Neither, Solid Snake would snap both there necks

/thread

Or the CQC knife attack FTW.
nooo I'm talking about the tyrant in the last movie..which I'm thinking is the same in the game...the tyrant has that left hand thing,he can regenerate and all that
The movie tyrant and nemisis are the same as the game ones.

FIGHT IGNORANCE

i would say nemisis would win cuz of the tenticles

anyone here read the books? they r the best, they r by s.d perry

but fossil would kill both of them in a second (if u read the books you would understand)
Quote by cobain_is_king
Movies sucked, Games were awesome. Nemesis was better though, scarier anyway.

+1
hue
Quote by Moggan13
Neither, Solid Snake would snap both there necks

/thread

And Duke Nukem would blow him up with an RPG, Solid Snake couldn't handle it!

Anyhoo.. Seriously, why would you bring the unholy mess that was the Resident Evil movies into these forums? The games were infinitely better than the movies.. I'm not embaressed to admit I love the games.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
anyone here read the books? they r the best, they r by s.d perry

YES! I LOVE ALL THE BOOKS!

They were really great, and actually had something to do with the games unlike the **** movies.

FIGHT IGNORANCE

That's ahard one....I'd probably go with the tyrant though. The Nemesis would sure give it a hell of a fight but I'd root for the tyrant.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab