For grade 11 shop we get to design something (made of wood) and build it. After it's done, we get to keep it. I was thinking of building a medium sized pedal board, for about 6 or 7 pedals.

So far, I have:

Digitech Whammy
Boss DS-1
B.Y.O.C. Delay
Dunlop 535Q Wah

I'm thinking of building it like a Pedaltrain board, good idea? It would be modeled after the Pedaltrain Pro SC:

PT/PRO-SC
frame 32x16x3 inches
Quote by wylde_overdrive
For grade 11 shop we get to design something (made of wood) and build it. After it's done, we get to keep it. I was thinking of building a medium sized pedal board, for about 6 or 7 pedals.

So far, I have:

Digitech Whammy
Boss DS-1
B.Y.O.C. Delay
Dunlop 535Q Wah

I'm thinking of building it like a Pedaltrain board, good idea? It would be modeled after the Pedaltrain Pro SC:

PT/PRO-SC
frame 32x16x3 inches

if you want to get interesting, you could build a curved one. example in the link in my sig.
Quote by sizzlefizzle
if you want to get interesting, you could build a curved one. example in the link in my sig.

Oh wow, that's a cool idea! did you cut that out with a bandsaw?
Quote by wylde_overdrive
Oh wow, that's a cool idea! did you cut that out with a bandsaw?

jigsaw. marking it was the fun part.
I would suggest making the pedalboard bigger than you currently need it to be, because you are definitely going to get more pedals, or bigger pedals, or both.

I'm currently working on something to replace my current board, I need to be able to hold at least 10 pedals, with 2 dedicated power supplies. (stupid negative ground EHX pedals)

that curved pedalboard looks sweet! I might copy you, but in a 2 level form.
you could also try making on a slant, so the pedals are on a slight slope facing you
just to have some variation
Agile Septor 6 - flame blue: Tonezone/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG350 in black
Douglas Strat copy w/ flame red and licensed floyd: JB bridge/ProTrack neck

Bugera 333 2x12 combo jj tubes
Epiphone Valve Junior head--modified

Boss SD-1