Would an external cab for a Blues Junior give me more headroom or more volume for club and bar sized gigs?

Or is it better to just get a bigger amp?

I would go bigger but it seems with the Blues Junior it would be possible to use it in the house and for small jams, and if I need any more for say an auditorium or club then I could get some nice cabs for it, the sound would also be spread out.

Anyone try this idea? Would it work fine?
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Not more headroom, but better sound dispersion.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
It wouldnt "be" louder, but it would Sound louder, so I dont see why not, If you like those get a hot rod. 4x10 or 2x12. Alot of people love those.
Thanks for the advice, so I suppose if the sound is more spread out i'd need to turn it up less and that might give more headroom.

Anywho I might just go with the 2x12 or something like you mentioned.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
im thinking of building a 2x12 or just a 1x12 to stack under the Blues Junior. I want a fuller sound
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild