Ok, i have a gig to play on saturday, my RB4 laney bass amp is kinda broke, it only plays at approx half volume now, its near brand new, and all i did was switch it of, came back up.... and on again, i thought it was my active pickups as it started to flicker on and of, then i tried with a passive bass.... and the volume has drastically gone down :/

Any ideas?

Thanks.
I don't know much about the construction of Bass amps, but if its a tube amp it could be that one of your tubes are blown...if its SS I really couldn't say.
As i said, i tried it with passive pups too.... same effect :/ But ill change to make 100% sure...
take it somewhere and tell them you have a gig and need it so will pay them more for a quicker service. usually works around where i am. more money = higher priority. i have no idea what it could be apart from a loose connection somewhere. i'd say take it somewhere/see if you can borrow another bass amp from somewhere/someone for the gig.
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...

Kk bud, thanks... thing is, new amp, i have a gurantee... guess the best bet is to get it repaired/replaced... and borrow, that is unless someone can think of the problem :P Thanks anyway guys
yup, if its still under warrantey they should take it back and replace/repair, if you mention that you need it for a gig and they wana repair they should give you an extra speedy repair job/even give you a replacement for the gig or whatever. just take it back to where you got it from.
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...

Kk thanks Again, ill have to borrow, as i bought it online, so itd take weeks for a replacement/repair.