in chattanooga to be exact (or near here)

we are a pop/punk styleish band and we are looking for a lead, bass, and drummer (being as this is ultimate guitar, i need a lead guitarist lol) that is fronted by a chick. were going for a mix of paramore and taking back sunday (two singers, lead singer being a chick)...

sound interesting? message me!

Guitars:
1998 Gibson SG-X Carribean Blue
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
Marshall JCM900 SL-X Head w/ Orange 212 Cab
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
Fulltone OCD, TC Electronics Flashback Delay, MXR Classic Overdrive, TC Electronics Polytune
bumpity. i think i should make a TN musicians thread.

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
Fulltone OCD, TC Electronics Flashback Delay, MXR Classic Overdrive, TC Electronics Polytune
hey man, im right down the road from you
(cleveland)
looking for a band, im a lead guitarist, only sixteen but one hell of a lead guitarist.
but i do more like power blues led zeppelin style, but i can go with it.
i have a small amount of band playing experience for a one time gig, and we only did one song but that was before i learned how to do hardcore solos.
but when i get some stuff recorded on this damned computer want me to send some.
Quote by Kirkcrimson
hey man, im right down the road from you
(cleveland)
looking for a band, im a lead guitarist, only sixteen but one hell of a lead guitarist.
but i do more like power blues led zeppelin style, but i can go with it.
i have a small amount of band playing experience for a one time gig, and we only did one song but that was before i learned how to do hardcore solos.
but when i get some stuff recorded on this damned computer want me to send some.

you have a PM

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
Um...i'm not too big on TN's geography but I live a few minutes away from Memphis. Is that kinda far from you?
if you're looking for bass, I'm be interested. I can play a lot for my few months, I'm willing to learn, and im always thinking of new stuff. Is this a "young" band or "adult" band?