Page 1 of 6
...staring at a girl's boobs? Or anything along that matter (no masturbation stories please). I in math class today and I saw a pretty attractive girl passing notes to another girl, and I saw on the note something along the lines of "girl, I have tried every bra..." and that's all I read. I don't know why but it turned me on lol, I think she might have gone braless or something. So anways, she was writing notes, and I started staring and then she made direct eye contact at me for a sec. I turned my head away quickly and I'm not completely sure if she knew what I was doing or not but it scared me so much. The good thing is, she doesn't seem like a very classy girl so even if she did know what I was doing she probably didn't care that much. The funniest thing about it is she's in my church youthgroup xD.

Your turn.
Why yes, yes i have. it was kinda simple i was glaring at her in the lunch line and she was like "Are you looking at my boobs?" my face got all red cuz i was caught. she just smiled at me.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
I stare at my girlfriend's boobs when she's talking then ask her to repeat what she said because I was distracted.

I thought it was a compliment.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by -February-Star-
I stare at my girlfriend's boobs when she's talking then ask her to repeat what she said because I was distracted.

I thought it was a compliment. :sad

Touché my friend, touché.
Quote by iceman95
Why yes, yes i have. it was kinda simple i was glaring at her in the lunch line and she was like "Are you looking at my boobs?" my face got all red cuz i was caught. she just smiled at me.

RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by cobain_is_king

we may be young but she's got a nice rack!
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Yeah actually. I was starring directly at those knockers and she caught me. Luckily afterwards she took me to her place and we got our s3xorz on.

[/lucked out]
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
the otehr day my friend (girl) told me that chicks can always tell, and i'm like ya right, and today int he hall, this chick has REALLY nice boobs, and anyways the flow of traffic got held up, and as teh girl walked by she said "it's not polite to stare" i was in shock, but kinda turned on too cuz she had one of those smile's, you know the ones i'm talking about
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Once, when i was in third year, me and my friend were just sitting there and this girl who looked kinda gothy, but had an AWESOME rack, was sat at the table across from us. The way the tables were set out, she was facing the back, and only facing us BTW, while we were facing the teacher.

The way her hair fell across her face meant she couldn't see us staring at her exposed nipple

"Life is good..." my horny teenager mate said

We didn't get caught though...but I THINK she knew, because her face sorta went red and she sorted her bra after the bell rang
Yeah I kind of got one of those smiles, it's embarressing as hell. She was asking for it though, that shirt was pretty revealing.
I'm guilty.

I like making comments though

e.g.

(during a discussion about how someone dresses)
Me: "by the way, if you hadn't worn white today people wouldn't be able to see your black bra."
Girl: "what?"
Me: "Nothing"

They usualy don't seem to mind though, apparently since i'm not single it's helpful if i tell them they're "popping out" or if they should pull up their shirt.

Girls minds work in mysterious ways.
Quote by adamk991100
I'm not in college, but i'd imagine the parties like the ones I just downloaded...

Quote by Weaponized
vagelier and PinkFender_69 are actually pretty dope
Hey, one of those people is me!

Just hang on a second, I'll be back.
me and my friend have this theory thats fun to test

Stare at a girls ass with full concentration, and I guarantee she will turn around. Its so weird
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
Back in 7th grade I remember this specific time. I was sitting at a table and this chick sits down across from me. I'm already zoned out and not paying attention, then I snap out of zoning out to find that I was staring at the chicks rack the whole time. Once I realized that i looked a tad north to find that she was looking at me with a disgusted look on her face.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Back in 7th grade I remember this specific time. I was sitting at a table and this chick sits down across from me. I'm already zoned out and not paying attention, then I snap out of zoning out to find that I was staring at the chicks rack the whole time. Once I realized that i looked a tad north to find that she was looking at me with a disgusted look on her face.

Lol you probably looked like your avatar.
I look at girls but I've never been caught, but sometimes my friends are all like 'Hey, go up to her and grab her ass,' or 'Ask her out and ask to stick your winky up her' and stuff like that, but I don't do it cus its disrespectful, but still theres nothing wrong with looking, I love it...
I think girls can tell all the time, especially after I turn away they shift their shirt.

But I remember last year(9th) in LA class, I accidently threw a gum wrapper down my friends shirt. This one guy told her it would happen if she didnt wear loose clothes, I had to tell her she didnt so I could continue to look down her shirt.

But I think its worse when girls think youre trying to stare up their skirt...
I've never been caught staring at a girls boobs.

Actually I would say I do very well at resisting the temptation considering I'm in an all guys school so I get no hot babes () to check out all day - but now we have girls in our music class so most of the guys are obvious perverts about everything.

Myself, on the other hand, get brownie points for being kind and respectful and just being an all around nice guy.

However, these extra points are likely to land me in the 'friend zone' which we all fear so greatly.
Quote by Tsunoyukami
Myself, on the other hand, get brownie points for being kind and respectful and just being an all around nice guy.

you also get brownie points for being humble, right?

Jack my swag
Quote by Tsunoyukami
I've never been caught staring at a girls boobs.

Actually I would say I do very well at resisting the temptation considering I'm in an all guys school so I get no hot babes () to check out all day - but now we have girls in our music class so most of the guys are obvious perverts about everything.

However, these extra points are likely to land me in the 'friend zone' which we all fear so greatly.

all guys?

i'm so sorry for you Tsunoyukami
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
Quote by IcePh0enix
Lol you probably looked like your avatar.

Hahaha!

That's entirely possible, but i doubt it. I can't seem to get the Charles Manson stare down. I've been trying for years and it's just not happening.
Quote by gopherthegreat
you also get brownie points for being humble, right?

Just a couple.

Considering about half the guys in the music class are jerks who signed up for music because there were girls coming it's not very difficult to be considered a 'nice guy' around them.

Then again, thanks for pointing that out - it did sound a bit big headed haha.
I love it when girls are totally oblivious that guys are looking down their shirt. There was this one girl I knew who I saw down her shirt at least 20 times that year. The gym shorts are short on girls and one day we were playing crab soccer I saw up like 50 girls pants, it was awesome but so hard not to get a boner. Boner + gym shorts = embaressmant and basically no way to hide it.
Quote by IcePh0enix
I love it when girls are totally oblivious that guys are looking down their shirt. There was this one girl I knew who I saw down her shirt at least 20 times that year. The gym shorts are short on girls and one day we were playing crab soccer I saw up like 50 girls pants, it was awesome but so hard not to get a boner. Boner + gym shorts = embaressmant and basically no way to hide it.

What?
Lmao not STD's. It's when you get on your hands and feet with your stomach facing up and you have to kick the ball to try to get a goal. Basically whenever they kicked you could see all up their shorts. Damn I can't stop laughing xD.
Quote by Dirge Humani
What?

It's when you get on your hands and feet, walk around like that, and play soccer.
Quote by kirkadolph
all guys?

i'm so sorry for you Tsunoyukami

Yeah it sucks when you first make the transition from grade 8 into grade 9 because you're like "Where are all the girls?" even though you knew it was an all guys school before.

It's really not that bad considering there is an all girls school a couple blocks away (about a five-ten minute walk).
Quote by IcePh0enix

CRAB SOCCER!!!!

that brings back memories......

Jack my swag
Crab soccer = Playing with your hands and feet on the ground, with your body arched over backwards, the 'crab' position. We play it with beachballs at school if it's like a non-uniform day or something.
RULE BRITANNIA
Well,
I always notice when guys look at my boobs.
I never say anything though.

I just sort of roll my eyes, because they don't even try to hide it, or they try and act as if no one knows but everyone does.

It's especially obvious when they look down before talking to you, lmao.
Quote by hysteria__
Well,

I just sort of roll my eyes, because they don't even try to hide it, or they try and act as if no one knows but everyone does.

O.O

wait, what did you say?

Jack my swag
Quote by hysteria__
Well,

Haha girl in the thread. Tell us some stories about guys looking at your boobs .

Man I just realised how much I say on the internet that I would never say in real life. Funny thing huh?