in the reviews for the new iPod on amazon:

I am greatly offended by this product!, September 8, 2007

By person - See all my reviews

I find it quite offencive that apple would not include several operas (or at least arias) sung by the late Pavarotti. How dare they not pay homage to him in some small way? They could at least make the limited Pavarotti edition ipod. It's appalling that they would make a "U2" version of the ipod but not a Pavarotti version. I understand that it might have been a bit short notice, but this is important! The releases of products and movies were postponed after the Kennedy assassination, why isn't Pavarotti deserving? He's the greatest tenor of our time, Kennedy was just some democrat who thought he was a jelly donut and slept with Marilyn Monroe. I personally find it extremely disquieting that apple releases music playing devices without showing any respect toward music.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Quote by hamish5178
some democrat who thought he was a jelly donut

lmao
wtf....i'm sure they would make a marilyn manson iPod before that dude......i woudn't be surprised if they made a halo one, then got sued by microsoft lol
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
that was funny lol
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
was the a halt in CD production when Hendrix or Morrison died... eh no
You are now blinking manually
This small, portable music player is quite fascinating. It is composed of a synthetic byproduct of petroleum, known by most as plastic, though the exterior shell seems to be composed of a thin sheet of brushed aluminium (AI, atomic number 13). The "plastic" from which this device is constructed appears to be of the highest quality, however, when closely observed, I found it to be softer than desired, thus, it scratches easily. It plays music that is downloaded to it via a computer, either Macintosh or PC. This may be a deterrent to those of you who do not own a computer. When playing the music, it uses small phonic devices inserted into the ears. These are called "headphones". Due to the nature of these "headphones," dogs cannot listen to your music.

That's quite funny too.
mmmk.
quite obviously, the person who wrote this review actually IS pavaroti. pavaroti only faked his death and now wants a special edition ipod. im surprised nobody else has figured it out yet.
Look at his other reviews.
Quote by musicianamedave
I tell them that I'm happy with my current church, the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Then I ask them if they would like to be touched by his noodly appendage.

Quote by filthandfury

YES.
Like a russian doll, with balls.

I love The Pit.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Pavarotti >>>>>>>> U2.

So true.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
I think he makes stupid comments on purpose look at his other reviews lol

Fender Strat
Alexi Laiho ESP

Quote by Doolittle
one time i masturbated into a pumpkins. needless to say
PWNED

Follower of the UG Faith, PM me to join!
popularity and fame determine whats made and how its made. which is sad. rly sad. Yea, Pavarotti was great, but he wasnt too popular. not nearly as popular as U2.

example. Ask some1 if they like rock. if they say yes, ask them if they have ever even heard of Dream Theatre or Rush or Mastodon. Most likely, theyll say no to all 3 of them. great bands all of em, but none are too popular as to getting special products made for em. or even a decent fanbase outside classic rock lovers (rush) or metalheads (Mastodon, dream theatre some).
i agree. we should demand a broader cross-section of music to be represented by music player types.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by pimpslap1236
quite obviously, the person who wrote this review actually IS pavaroti. pavaroti only faked his death and now wants a special edition ipod. im surprised nobody else has figured it out yet.

Today I was just reading up on Tupac's "death."
What's the big deal about U2 anyway?

Quote by pimpslap1236

Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Last edited by Smokey Amp at Oct 2, 2007,
Quote by Reviewer
I find it quite offencive that apple would not include several operas (or at least arias) sung by the late Pavarotti. How dare they not pay homage to him in some small way? They could at least make the limited Pavarotti edition ipod. It's appalling that they would make a "U2" version of the ipod but not a Pavarotti version. I understand that it might have been a bit short notice, but this is important! The releases of products and movies were postponed after the Kennedy assassination, why isn't Pavarotti deserving? He's the greatest tenor of our time, Kennedy was just some democrat who thought he was a jelly donut and slept with Marilyn Monroe. I personally find it extremely disquieting that apple releases music playing devices without showing any respect toward music.
Companies aim more for popularity than talent. Blame Capitalism.
i know i'm easily amused, but i love this guys reviews
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Quote by The Madcap
Companies aim more for popularity than talent. Blame Capitalism.

Madcap... You're joking right? You are aware that the review is a joke?

His reviews are pure gold

I just read through everyone of them, it really made my day
I really liked this book when I was little. I really loved (and still do) fish. Plus this book has some beautiful pictures. The only thing I didn't like was the ending. It always made me really sad. Now I know why it made me sad... IT'S COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA! The fish starts out all shiny and pretty, it's way better than the other fish, but the greedy other fish don't want to be friends with it. Instead of being happy with what they have, they want to be beautiful like the rainbow fish. They want to have shiny scales too. So the rainbow fish redistributes his scales to all the other fish until each of the fish only has one shiny scale and nobody is very pretty. He gives up his individuality for the good of the collective. This book has evil communist morals! The author equates individualism with possessive selfishness and promotes collectivism as the correct morality. He depicts the fish's scales as possessions that other fish are entitled to (ie...redistribution of wealth). I can't believe my parents read this book to me.... It does have pretty pictures though.

I had that book
I'm loving his reviews. Pure genius.
~ Gear ~
Epiphone Les Paul
Crate GX-80
Quote by Guitarist132
Finish the quote

"This is _______"
Quote by Aqua Dementia
SPAAAAAAAARRRRTTTAAA! No?
Quote by Guitarist132
Incorrect, the correct answer was papua new guinea

Quote by Aqua Dementia
Whoa, I'm in your sig.
2 of 15 people found the following review helpful:
Nice movie, August 4, 2007
First off, I had to write a review of this because currently there are 666 reviews, and that is bad. Mine maked it 667, hurray!

Well, I liked this product. The box smells kind of nice (like anchovies a little). It came in the mail by a nice man who rang my doorbell. It was in a bigger box them and came with lots of styrofoam that came as a free gift. There are 2 discs in the box. They have different pictures on them. They can make good frisbees. Buy this product it will give you a happy day. (And the styrofoam can make a good substitute for popcorn)

lol i looked through them all that was the funniest
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
I'm at the ABs, and I still can't get a grip on the plot. Characters enter, are introduced in exhausting detail and then disappear again! Very frustrating. The only time an old character shows up again is in another's history!

Perhaps things will become clearer when we meet Oxford, English or Dictionary -- clearly three key figures.