6 10%
Vegetarian/Vegan:For PETA
0 0%
Omnivore:Against PETA
48 77%
Omnivore:For PETA
8 13%
Voters: 62.
This thread is to prove once and for all that most vegetarians are against PETA.

I'm including a poll.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
They're more terroristic (my new word) than al quaeda (no idea how to spell that properly) in my opinion.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Depends. Agree with some of their stuff, disagree with some of their stuff and many of their tactics.

And the ones who intimidate people and such like are complete wankers. The closest any group of people come to really being the definition of "terrorist".
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Last edited by Meths at Oct 2, 2007,
You can hardly expect them to keep thousands of animals fed and looked after in the hope they're adopted.

I agree they're a bit too radical sometimes, but I'm all for animal rights. But I'm also for eating them.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
I have a degree of sympathy for many animal rights activists views. I just hate what they actually do. A lot of the time, I'm convinced PETA is just children, because they never seem to think their actions through. Other times I just think they're a bunch of c*nts.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I agree they're a bit too radical sometimes, but I'm all for animal rights. But I'm also for eating them.

+1

...although sometimes might be a bit of an understatement.
they tend to be pushy and irritating. this is coming from a veggie who is all for animal rights.
they are loud and annoying
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Animal rights is fine, but PETA and vegetarians are simply taking it too far. If we stopped eating animals, we'd disturb the balance in nature far more than global warming could, in a much shorter time.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by jambi_mantra
They're more terroristic (my new word) than al quaeda (no idea how to spell that properly) in my opinion.

they stole a fucking bunny.........

Jack my swag
Quote by Raziel2p
Animal rights is fine, but PETA and vegetarians are simply taking it too far. If we stopped eating animals, we'd disturb the balance in nature far more than global warming could, in a much shorter time.

Lol

**** off

I can eat (or not eat) whatever the **** I want to...how am I taking it too far?