Page 1 of 4
i mean actual war...you know, bombs and grenades exploding in your country,town? people dying, no body giving a damn...
and bear in mind that a food fight isn't a war
A good song should make you wanna tap your feet and get with your girl. A great song should make you wanna destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs.

SEX, DRUGS AND DUNGEONS & DRAGONS
Nobody on this forum is old enough to have survived a war, unless we've got some refugees from Iraq or Afghanistan here.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
These drunk tards I passed tried to shove a bottle at me head but failed.
Nah, just the Troubles over here, nothing like a proper war or shiz like that.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
No. My schools been on lock down for a guy running around with a gun. Does that count?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
no, go away
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Quote by Muphin
Nobody on this forum is old enough to have survived a war, unless we've got some refugees from Iraq or Afghanistan here.

well actually i survived one... and i'm pretty young...
A good song should make you wanna tap your feet and get with your girl. A great song should make you wanna destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs.

Well TS, WHAT IS YOUR STORY!?
We KNOW you have one.

EDIT: Lmao posted at exact time as the TS above me. If you want to tell your story just tell it, don't "subtly" hint at it until someone asks.
Quote by element4433
No. My schools been on lock down for a guy running around with a gun. Does that count?

it could

Quote by cakemonster91
Nah, just the Troubles over here, nothing like a proper war or shiz like that.

aye same...but the more recent troubles, like the ones from 1989 until the Good Friday Agreement
GEAR
PRS Custom 24
Tanglewood ROCK III
Epiphone LP Custom
Squier Strat
Epiphone Explorer
Ibanez GRG07LTD2
Marhsall AVT100
Originally posted by fender1618
i would rather have a guitar in place of my organs, OR CANDY
Quote by Kulvin
Well TS, WHAT IS YOUR STORY!?
We KNOW you have one.

EDIT: Lmao posted at exact time as the TS above me. If you want to tell your story just tell it, don't "subtly" hint at it until someone asks.

yeah...it does sound like that, doesn't it.....nah...i don't have a story - i was just curious...you know brothers-by-something and **** like that

Quote by Muphin
Erm...not true.
Quote by smajatz
well actually i survived one... and i'm pretty young...

You are one of the 99% of people have not died in a war... TELL YOUR STORY DAMN IT!!
Quote by Kulvin
You are one of the 99% of people have not died in a war... TELL YOUR STORY DAMN IT!!

wow...you definitely have a thing for war stories
and i dunno about your statistics but unless i'm from auschwitz i think they're wrong

Oh, no. Do not be like that. Please, do tell us your story.

We would ever so much like to hear it.
Quote by Muphin

LOL?

Yugoslavia?
Libya?
Dumb?
Quote by Waster
Oh, no. Do not be like that. Please, do tell us your story.

We would ever so much like to hear it.

yeah,yeah...

smajatz is the biggest douche I have ever met on UG...

And I've met quite a few.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by Aqua Dementia
smajatz is full of crap.

Prove me wrong.

why would you say a thing like that?
i haven't fought in a war, but that's not the issue...my question was if you survived the war... so please - be nice

I Was In The Civil War.....had Fun.
priest of Zeppelinism.

Quote by Dazed/Confused
Thank you eat_pancakes for your witty rebuttal. I have a new respect for the pit because of that.

Quote by czlespaul
I can't open a box of cereal without accidentally ripping the flap so it won't close quite right anymore.
i was born in 87...the agression on bosnia started in 92 ended in 96... you do the math...

Quote by Metal_Rich
smajatz is the biggest douche I have ever met on UG...

And I've met quite a few.

and you've met me...when?

Quote by Izz
LOL?

Yugoslavia?
Libya?
Dumb?

True. I have friends from Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia and Romania. And they ALL have seen dead bodies.

What about marines corps? I know even more people fighting in that gay war right at this moment.
Quote by smajatz
why would you say a thing like that?
i haven't fought in a war, but that's not the issue...my question was if you survived the war... so please - be nice

You have claimed that you survived a war, but you won't say which war or anything else on the matter. Instead you make vague references on surviving one. So that is why I'm calling BS on you claims of surviving a war. If you really have survived one then congratulations.

I sill think your full of crap though.
Last edited by Aqua Dementia at Oct 2, 2007,
Quote by smajatz
i was born in 87...the agression on bosnia started in 92 ended in 96... you do the math...

That is quite the story. I was born in 1992, I SURVIVED THE SAME WAR AS YOU!!!!
Quote by Pabli7o
True. I have friends from Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia and Romania. And they ALL have seen dead bodies.

What about marines corps? I know even more people fighting in that gay war right at this moment.

at least someone lives in this world and knows a thing or two....

Quote by Kulvin
That is quite the story. I was born in 1992, I SURVIVED THE SAME WAR AS YOU!!!!

so i'm guessing you have a story?

I've been paintballing an impressive number of times...

Does that count?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
I've been paintballing an impressive number of times...

Does that count?

did you survive?

Quote by smajatz
did you survive?

Not always.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Page 1 of 4