It's for a school project I'm doing. I need a really cheesy song, preferably with guys with make-up and incredibly epic guitar solo.

Thanks!

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by larry jones
A Dragonforce song.

i was just about to say that
GEAR
PRS Custom 24
Tanglewood ROCK III
Epiphone LP Custom
Squier Strat
Epiphone Explorer
Ibanez GRG07LTD2
Marhsall AVT100
Originally posted by fender1618
i would rather have a guitar in place of my organs, OR CANDY
Quote by larry jones
A Dragonforce song.

I heard from a bunch of guys that Dragonforce was epic....then one of my friends put on Dragonforce, and I was like "what the **** is this?" Just felt like sharing, sadly I can't think of any cheesy youtube links.
Quote by larry jones
A Dragonforce song.

+3

'08 Ibanez S5470 Prestige
Gibson SG Special - discontinued teal finish
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
4x12 Mesa Oversized Slanted Cab
BOSS TU-2
iSP Decimator
Quote by Kulvin

Everyone's suggestions were great, but that song fits so damn perfectly. THANKS FOR THE HELP!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Last edited by Demon Wolf at Oct 2, 2007,
Just search for N.I.T.R.O by Michael Angelo Bateo (misspelled?). That is the most ridiculously cheesy song ever.

EDIT: Oh and I agree with She's My Cherry Pie, too. Actually, just take the 80's collectively and put them into a song, that'll be the epitome of cheesiness.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
Quote by Demon Wolf
Everyone's suggestions was great, but that song fits so damn perfectly. THANKS FOR THE HELP!

You say cheese and I think CHERRY PIE! They go together so well.
Quote by Demon Wolf
It's for a school project I'm doing. I need a really cheesy song, preferably with guys with make-up and incredibly epic guitar solo.

Thanks!

How would you like a link to the bottom of the stairs...By me THROWING YOU TO THE BOTTOM OF THE STAIRS!

Sorry...Had to get that out.

Guns 'N Roses maybe? Axl wore his share of make-up.
Member of the grammar nazis.

Quote by Firenze

I remember the first time I "shaved" my pubes. I'm not gonna go into details, but I will tell you this: to this day, I don't understand why I thought using a combat knife would be a good idea...