can you people of the pit suggest me some seven string songs to learn?

not too hard please.

thanking you
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
anything by korn?

Id say let the computer decide by paul gilbert but im guessing that may come under 'too hard'
dark eternal night or any other dream theater song. if u learn every one of their songs i shall give you cookies. ready set GO.
Trapt- Headstrong
- Stand Up
It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation.
You can probably handle Dream Theather stuff(minus the solos), look around for their 7-string songs (I think Part Six: Home and The Dark Eternal Night use 7-strings)
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
Korn is the obvious answer.

Sadly, most 7 stringers are talented guys, like Petrucci, Thordendal, Loomis, etc, etc.
The audience is listening.. Probably hard but it would be kick ass to be able to play
Quote by EVH_5150
stairway to heaven has a solo?!?!
Quote by Omni-Ragnarok
You can probably handle Dream Theather stuff(minus the solos), look around for their 7-string songs (I think Part Six: Home and The Dark Eternal Night use 7-strings)

yes they do. and i wouldnt think of dream theaters solos as TOO hard. i can handle most of them with a little practice but there are a few crazy ones.
Quote by Omni-Ragnarok

home is on a 6 string in dropped d lol but yea A Change of Seasons, Lie, The Mirror to name a few Dream Theater also look into some Nevermore!
Umm, I learned a lot of Meshuggah (Chaosphere), and just pretended they didn't tune a half step down. It's simple, but might take some time to learn. Not because it's hard, but because the rhythms are so weird the guitars won't make much sense at the start.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by Omni-Ragnarok

i believe home is drop-D. try the glass prison too

and also try some nevermore man, they tune their 7 strings to A#

this godless endeavor, born, medicated nation... hell learn the whole of this godless endeavor album minus the solos though, they're just crazy.
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Slow down some Unearth. The riffs themselves are not too hard if you simplify them and slowthem down to ge the feeling. Simplifying takes some of its beauty away EVERY NOTE makes a different. They are just too good.

Did you look at my avatar yet? haha
stephen carpenter from deftones uses 7 strings a lot and their music doesnt sound that hard to play (although i've never played it). also chevelle has some really low songs, but think they use baritone 6 strings.
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
Quote by chrism3006
Pretty much anything by Unearth

+3
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
I think "Don't Stay" by Linkin Park is played on a 7-string, but I could be wrong.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
Most Deftones songs, although they are quite easy to play.
It's gonna be a blue day
thanks a tonne all!

i have a nice list now aha.

i definetely need to get into dream theater! i've never really listened to them

unearth i already know about. their riffs are amazing and thus in the "too hard" area.
but then i only got the 7 string two weeks ago, its all still kinda new. im getting there.

thanks again!
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?