That was wierd. I don't get it. I couldn't understand the plot at all. If I did, I would probably think it was stupid.
I didn't watch it all. I'm guessing its filled with inside jokes that I won't understand
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
yeah it was, i guess i didn't think of that, but i found it to be funny, but i guess i was on the inside of the jokes
Besides the ****ty acting, all the ****ing homophobia "no you're gay" **** really pissed me off.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
the homophobic comments were jokes on our homophobic society
incase you didn't catch it
and the movie is made around bad lyrics one of my friends wrote when he was like "i am a punk rocker"
the movie is a joke, don't take it seriously
Last edited by livingontheedge at Oct 2, 2007,
Quote by livingontheedge
the homophobic comments were jokes on our homophobic society
incase you didn't catch it
and the movie is made around bad lyrics one of my friends wrote when he was like "i am a punk rocker"
the movie is a joke, don't take it seriously

Oh I caught them.

I just didn't find them funny.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
I thought it was amusing.

"That's why jesus doesn't love you, fag!"

That other guy is over acts a bit though...
zzZZZzzz. boring.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
I managed 26 seconds.
Posers are like punks, except they do it for fashion

notUG PUNK FORUM PRESIDENT!
I liked the part where he sees a lawn chair outside someone's house and says "sweet, I can squat here."

You guys should have invested in a microphone.

The mic on the camera was picking up WAY too much background noise the whole time.

EDIT: Couldn't finish it. It got really boring after that.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Last edited by JesusOfSbrbia at Oct 4, 2007,
I finally took enough ritalin to watch the whole thing.

Yup, this movie is a downhill ride to failtown.

You guys should rethink the whole "film maker" thing and go back to being "troo punx."
Quote by werty22
That was wierd. I don't get it. I couldn't understand the plot at all. If I did, I would probably think it was stupid.

That's about as punk as it gets
Quote by axeslash
Besides the ****ty acting, all the ****ing homophobia "no you're gay" **** really pissed me off.

Punks not red, you ****ing leftie poof!