woudl u guys consider angel of death by slayer an intermediate level song?
equipment:
Esp EC-1000
ibanez rg550
Peavey 5150 combo
Boss ML-2 Metal core pedal
DB-01 crybaby from hell

Quote by dubstar92
Tell the friend that due to an amp explosion you are now temporarily deaf and will judge her friend solely on looks.
i dont see the point of deciding song difficulty? but if you were id think its not a easy song to pick up. SLAYER RULES!!!!!!!!!
Hi tom
I'd go for Beginner lol...that song is simple...besides some parts in the solo...other than that...it's easy...especially if you're playing King's part
solo=hard
rest=depends how good of a player you are, for me i would say it's borderline begginer and intermediate
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Angel of Death is not a beginner's song. It requires a fast picking hand. No beginner has a chance what-so-ever of achieving that speed.
Quote by 'rockintheblues 14, 2007 2:38 am'
but i really do hate you and hope you and everyone you love is killed in the worst possible ways. i hope i get to spit in your eyes as you let out your final breath
Angel of Death is quite the easy song. If you down pick the entire thing it MIGHT be a little more difficult. If it is difficult, you are a beginner. =(
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
In my opinion the song isn't really that hard. I'd say after about a year, to a year and a half you could get it, depending on how much you practice. As for down picking, well it's easier for me to go fast like that as opposed alternate picking, and that's because I used to practice master of puppets like crazy, but it really helps because I have a lot more endurance than most people. Only hard part is the solo, and that's just slayer mode (a.k.a wanking), but if you take it slow you'll get it.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
pretty much same thing as everyone else, though I think a beginner playing for half a year could tackle it, use it to build up speed and accuracy.