Not necessarily drug-induced, but have you ever had very strange hallucinations?
I haven't had very strange ones until yesterday in class. I was just sitting at my chair kinda leaning back and then the teacher asked me a question. I was really tired, and for some reason I didn't hear his question or anything else all of a sudden, but I had a certainty that I knew the answer. I raised my hand to answer but I couldn't talk at all. I kept trying to form words and all that happened was saliva poured out of my mouth. I suddenly stopped breathing and my hair started falling off of my head and onto my desk.
I snapped out of it at that moment, only to find that I could talk again and I had hair. It was really weird. I'm really interested in this stuff now though, and very confused. I mainly want some insanely weird stories for creative inspiration (for guitar, and sketching).
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
yes i have, but it was as a result of trying 10mg of Ambien, the sleep aid, for the first time. it made me high in a WEIRD way, but it started making me sleepy. then i saw things like spiders where there werent any. like in the corners of rooms where my vision kinda starts to give. not to mention the floor moving a bit. THE WORST PART was not remembering a bunch of things i did that night. i woke up with a different girlfriend. apparently i dumped the one i had and then called some girl i used to go out with. oh and i took pictures of myself. i mean, not in a sense of posting em on myspace, but just to kinda do it. i couldnt explain the reason for there being pictures of me with every hat in my house on my head.
anyway, not fun.
SOLID SNAKE: "I ate one and it recharged my battery."
Quote by Pleasure2kill
Not necessarily drug-induced, but have you ever had very strange hallucinations?
I haven't had very strange ones until yesterday in class. I was just sitting at my chair kinda leaning back and then the teacher asked me a question. I was really tired, and for some reason I didn't hear his question or anything else all of a sudden, but I had a certainty that I knew the answer. I raised my hand to answer but I couldn't talk at all. I kept trying to form words and all that happened was saliva poured out of my mouth. I suddenly stopped breathing and my hair started falling off of my head and onto my desk.
I snapped out of it at that moment, only to find that I could talk again and I had hair. It was really weird. I'm really interested in this stuff now though, and very confused. I mainly want some insanely weird stories for creative inspiration (for guitar, and sketching).

And you weren't on drugs...??
Remember when you were young
You shone like the sun...
other than the occasional doppelganger, nothing serious...

but something in the back of my head is telling me i had a pretty bad one once but i can't quite remember it
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
when i was young id have the worst hallucinations as side effects from strong medicine. one time i felt like my skin was peeling off and i felt an intense heat and i was just screaming and trying to get under my bed for some reason. other times things have happened to me and i just have no idea wat im doing. one time my bro said i woke up speaking fluent french thing is i cant speak french. another time i sleep walked to the store across the street and my mom had to come and get me
as for non-drug induced hallucinations...

after an hour long massage once, i was pretty relaxed and calm. the massage therapist left the room, and i rolled over to get up slowly. looking up at the ceiling, the ceiling tiles starting rippling...then waving, and oscillating, as one tile pushed up in all the rest pushed out, and it moved about the ceiling. i blinked, rubbed my eyes, sat up, sat back down, but they kept going. it wasn't minor either, as big as lake waves on a windy day.

another time carpet patterns moved quite significantly.

both times i was extremely relaxed, calm, and fairly tired. so was yours. maybe thats got to do with it. pretty cool though
Quote by Clamp
yes i have, but it was as a result of trying 10mg of Ambien, the sleep aid, for the first time. it made me high in a WEIRD way, but it started making me sleepy. then i saw things like spiders where there werent any. like in the corners of rooms where my vision kinda starts to give. not to mention the floor moving a bit. THE WORST PART was not remembering a bunch of things i did that night. i woke up with a different girlfriend. apparently i dumped the one i had and then called some girl i used to go out with. oh and i took pictures of myself. i mean, not in a sense of posting em on myspace, but just to kinda do it. i couldnt explain the reason for there being pictures of me with every hat in my house on my head.
anyway, not fun.

A sleep aid made you sleepy? No freakin way!
I had an out-of-body experience in one of my classes last year. I was out for a good five minutes, just kind of floating outside of myself. It was completely spontaneous.

But I've had a lot of drugged-up hallucinations too. Sometimes I'll see things after meditation.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Yes, ive hallucinated a whole bunch. Personally im not a fan.
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Sometimes if I look up at my ceiling and just watch it it looks like its pulsating. I used to do this for long periods of time because it never stopped and I never lost interest.
I was pretty worried that something was wrong with me. I had no drugs in me at all.
Now I just want to have another one, but less scary. I'd like to explore these. Does anyone know how to make yourself hallucinate or have and out of body experience without drug use?

Quote by damian_91
Quote by Altered_Carbon
I had an out-of-body experience in one of my classes last year. I was out for a good five minutes, just kind of floating outside of myself. It was completely spontaneous.

But I've had a lot of drugged-up hallucinations too. Sometimes I'll see things after meditation.

I definitely want to know how that happened. Anything unusual or noteworthy that was different before you experienced the out-of-body? I'm reading a book on that now. What did you do while in the other body? How long was it?

Quote by damian_91
Quote by Pleasure2kill
I definitely want to know how that happened. Anything unusual or noteworthy that was different before you experienced the out-of-body? I'm reading a book on that now. What did you do while in the other body? How long was it?

Nothing was different at all. I just sort of gradually drifted out until I was no longer confined to my body. I remember my face looking rather vacant. And like I said, it lasted a few minutes.
I just spent my time wondering what had happened, and what it meant. Then somebody started talking to my empty body and I rushed back. I was startled when I found myself tangible again.
Not much more to it really.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Sometimes I put my pinkies in the corners of my eyes while I'm a video in class. Makes awesome colors. Most likely from lack of blood in the eyes.
What's up?
I used to go to sleep every night and wake up to watch a man in a cloak with a few Doberman and he would just walk around and then when he realized I was looking he'd jump out my window..

he's gone now
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Quote by Altered_Carbon
Nothing was different at all. I just sort of gradually drifted out until I was no longer confined to my body. I remember my face looking rather vacant. And like I said, it lasted a few minutes.
I just spent my time wondering what had happened, and what it meant. Then somebody started talking to my empty body and I rushed back. I was startled when I found myself tangible again.
Not much more to it really.

Damn, I wished there was some kind of secret to this.
Well... Did it ever happen again?

Quote by damian_91
Quote by TDKshorty
I used to go to sleep every night and wake up to watch a man in a cloak with a few Doberman and he would just walk around and then when he realized I was looking he'd jump out my window..

he's gone now

Strange.

By the way, I enjoy your posts quite a bit. You're probably one of the most interesting people on this site. Your outlook on life is pretty different than everyone else's I've heard of.
Sorry for being random, but it had to be said lol!

Quote by damian_91
Quote by Pleasure2kill
Damn, I wished there was some kind of secret to this.
Well... Did it ever happen again?

It's happened again, but only for maybe half-a-minute to a minute, and usually after I've been meditating.
Then there are the ones when I've been on drugs, but those don't really count.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
I've seen plenty of stuff because I was high. But once when I was sober and driving to a destination I saw a fox smoking a cigarette, no joke. I came to a stop sign and it came outta the ditch, crossed the street then looked at me and winked while smoking a cigarette. It blew my mind.
Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!
In the rays of the sun I'am longing for the darkness
Funny Canadians : Brandon860, Bodom & Scourge
Leader of the I boobs club
Other than seeing something in my crawlspace that looked like an alien nothing.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Quote by Pleasure2kill
Strange.

By the way, I enjoy your posts quite a bit. You're probably one of the most interesting people on this site. Your outlook on life is pretty different than everyone else's I've heard of.
Sorry for being random, but it had to be said lol!

wow thanks man
no one ever really recognizes me for anything. everyone is so dead set against my beliefs and views that it is frustrating.

actually this girl I've been talking with (wouldn't call her my gf) loves my views and my passion for music (or what it used to be :sad and is one of the main reasons she loves me

thanks bro

haha Im popular with the 07'ers :pace:
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness