can anybody here recommend some intermediate to advanced metal songs that could challenge me? i' m looking to raise my skill
equipment:
Esp EC-1000
ibanez rg550
Peavey 5150 combo
Boss ML-2 Metal core pedal
DB-01 crybaby from hell

Quote by dubstar92
Tell the friend that due to an amp explosion you are now temporarily deaf and will judge her friend solely on looks.
It would help if you told us how advanced you are. Can you play Master of Puppets?
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
yeah i can play mater of puppets
equipment:
Esp EC-1000
ibanez rg550
Peavey 5150 combo
Boss ML-2 Metal core pedal
DB-01 crybaby from hell

Quote by dubstar92
Tell the friend that due to an amp explosion you are now temporarily deaf and will judge her friend solely on looks.
Quote by kazra90
can anybody here recommend some intermediate to advanced metal songs that could challenge me? i' m looking to raise my skill

If you're really looking to raise your skill do some exercises for both of your hands. Like playing scales up and down the neck at an even tempo as fast as you can without feeling any tension and still having good technique. Don't confuse as fast as you can with as fast as you can with good technique; there is a huge difference. A lot of people don't get that. Just be sure that every note rings out and is spot on while you're doing it. Practice on an acoustic guitar helps, or a classical guitar. Both are much harder to play clean on than an electric guitar, in my opinion. If you can make something sound good on an acoustic guitar, then you can very easily make it sound good "electrified."
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)