Well the last time I posted this it got deleted or something. I can't find it regardless. So here's one more try.

As you see in my sig I have a squier strat. Although it's only really a squier neck now, because all the rest of it has been replaced with better parts. My original squier bridge sucked, and the tremelo would take it out of tune immediately. When I got a new bridge, it did the same thing. Is there any way to make the tremelo work better without getting a floyd rose? Adding extra springs? Locking tuners?
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
locking tuners... stretching the strings... a proper set up perhaps?

the springs serve a different purpose that is not directly for tuning stability
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Fender synchronized trems are not designed for dive-bombing and with heavy use they will detune. Hendrix spent a lot of stage time retuning. Other than the suggestions that have been offered its just the trem.
try a kahler traditional bridge. they are very nice, i have one with no locking nut, and i can do some good vibratos and it wont go outa tune. its got fine tuners to, it fits a standard 2-point tremolo route.
I'm just annoyed with it, because on my PRS I have a standard bridge, or whatever they use, and locking tuners, and I can dive bomb the hell out of that thing, and it's always in tune.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
New/locking tuners are a safe bet.
Quote by Pikka Bird
Go pikka yourself!
You're using the original squier neck, but it might be worthwhile to replace the nut if you haven't.

You can try just refiling the nut (WITH THE RIGHT TOOLS!), but popping in a properly filed graphite nut and possibly some locking tuners would solve your problem.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you