I'm using Audacity to mix up a collaboration kind of thing with all the greatest/most famous/ popular/complicated guitar riffs of songs. Please post any suggustions that you have. I'm looking for rock songs only which includes classic rock, most metal (that isn't death), and maybe some popular rock (1995-2000s). I'll probably upload this when I'm done. Thanks for all of your help!
some dimebag riffs, freedom by rage against the machine, spirit of the radio, some led zeppelin, the list goes on and on.

Quote by yawn
Why? =/

Doesn't seem very productive...

because making mixes are a lot of fun, thats why i just started dj'ing
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by rage6945
because making mixes are a lot of fun, thats why i just started dj'ing
Doesn't sound like he wants to remix so much as to copy and paste a bunch of generic riffs into one definitive generic compilation. =/
Quote by yawn
Doesn't sound like he wants to remix so much as to copy and paste a bunch of generic riffs into one definitive generic compilation. =/

so its a tribute mix, its all good
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
If you like pentatonics go with Zakk Wylde.
:stickpoke

Check out my videos on my myspace page!
^ Uh...all the songs on that list ARE people's "opinions". They're the songs that the most UG'ers have rated - and thus played - and thus like.
For some reason I have problems importing Sweet Child O Mine and Paradise City Riffs into my mix. They were fine when I opened the whole song, anyone know what's happening. These are the only 2 tracks that do this.