Is there a pedal that makes your guitar sound like a piano?
Yes, but it cost alot and won't sound too great. Look for the Roland guitar synthesizers.
ok i'll look into it thank you.

Does anybody have the Roland GR-33 Guitar Synthesizer?
if ya do, can you tell me how the piano sounds on it?
Last edited by Capn at Oct 2, 2007,
I've always wondered this ever since I started playing.

I never knew it existed, I thought I was on the verge of a new invention
btw, thatd be wierd to have an acoustic grand piano on guitar.....you cant bend piano notes or vibrato or anything like that....
yeah that would be weird,
hmm.
I'm gunna see if i can go to the local music stores and see if they have anything and try em out,
I dont want to spend $400 or $500 on something that doesnt sound good
I've never tried it, but I'd heard it at a guitar convention, or some roland product that made th guitar sound like a sax. It was mad ill.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by Twevo
Electro-Harmonix POG

do you have one?
Yes.

Its called a piano.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
Yes.

Its called a piano.

Agreed. Why try to imitate a different instrument, the guitar has a wide enough variety of amazing tones.
POG simulates an organ.
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
Quote by skudmunk
Agreed. Why try to imitate a different instrument, the guitar has a wide enough variety of amazing tones.

It'd be pretty cool to have midi on a foot controller, so you could have the live guitar sound, and the ability to suddenly have any synthesised instrument harmonizing with you when you stomp on it. You could do the section of the Animals version of house of the rising sun where the organ comes in doubling the guitar arpegio for instance. (first thing that sprang to mind)
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
Quote by Twevo
Electro-Harmonix POG

That's an octavey keyboardy organy sound, not exactly a grand piano. There's synths and stuff though that could work for you.
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
You might pick something like the Roland GR or (better) the Axon AX100MKII plus good, seperate piano samples, which you'd load on your computer and trigger from your guitar.
^ seconded.

Äh, Sie wollen also mit Schlitz.