Click on "my profile" in the top right. Then when that loads click on account settings, it's in there.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
does this forum have space where accurate tabs, lessons, tips etc for bass are swapped

by folks who are interested in such things or not............if not let me know so i can

remove myself from it and try elsewhere............the tabs i looked at were so inaccurate

as to be laughable and i dont get why they are posted without timing

stems...........without the record to refer to they are next to useless..................if this is

just another chat room ,see ya..........i got no time
Look for the ones that are rated 5 stars by lots of people. Those are usually the best.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
^^ Agreed.
There are some pretty bad tabs out there, but that is usually only because it's a rare song and not many people have tried to seriously tab it.

And don't post your own question in someone else's thread, just make your own
does this forum have space where accurate tabs, lessons, tips etc for bass are swapped

by folks who are interested in such things or not............if not let me know so i can

remove myself from it and try elsewhere............the tabs i looked at were so inaccurate

as to be laughable and i dont get why they are posted without timing

stems...........without the record to refer to they are next to useless..................if this is

just another chat room ,see ya..........i got no time

Hi motorcycleboy,

This was your 6th post on UG. You have already posted in:

New Members Q&A Forum 10-03-2007, 08:22 PM
Tab Talk 10-03-2007, 11:25 PM
Musician Talk 10-03-2007, 11:36 PM
Bass Guitar 10-03-2007, 11:44 PM
Tab Talk Yesterday, 12:01 PM

You've already seen a bit of UG. Your attitude is rather insulting, and "i got no time" suggests you think yourself too important. You obviously didn't read the rules, as you were instructed to do before you became a member. "if not let me know so i can remove myself from it and try elsewhere" If you don't want to use UG, you can simply go away. Accounts are NOT deleted unless special circumstances dictate. Although YOU appear to think yourself to be so, I don't believe you are all that special.

Your posting style alone, is poor. We try to be very helpful here, but we will not wipe your bum when you take a dump. Sorry, there IS a limit to what we'll do here.

If you choose to go elsewhere, I wish you the best of luck finding what you are looking for. However if you plan to stay here, I recommend you read the rules. We all need to abide by them. You are no different from anyone else in that regard.

And last, but not least: You just hijacked a thread and took it totally off topic. Therefore I am reporting you. You just MIGHT get your first warning because of that. 2 warnings within 30 days will get you banned. Then you'll get to see an entirely different forum.

Good luck to you sir,
SYK
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

And last, but not least: You just hijacked a thread and took it totally off topic. Therefore I am reporting you. You just MIGHT get your first warning because of that. 2 warnings within 30 days will get you banned. Then you'll get to see an entirely different forum.

Good luck to you sir,
SYK

im shaking in my boots bye y'all