This will probably be closed, but it appears the old religion thread got closed.
I don't know what denomination of Christianity I am. Please evaluate what I believe and help me out. I've been told I'm non-denominational but I don't know enough about religion to really know.

This is what I beleive.
.I believe in a superior being. (God)
.I sometimes think that the entire Bible as we know it today is a tall tale exaggerated to Paul Bunyan like level.
.How can we know if Jesus really walked on water, or if he metaphorically walked on water?
.I think going to Church is ridiculous. I've never been. Unfortunately my girlfriend's father is a Baptist preacher...
.I don't think there's any problems with saying "goddamnit"

My views on Evolution vs. Creationism

I believe in both. I think God created all the furry little apes and **** and rocks and everything, and we evolved from that. I don't see how people think that is sacreligious?

There's alot more stuff I believe and don't believe, just can't remember right now, I'm a bit distracted.
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
I believe the religion thread is about the 3rd one down from the top.
You're welcome.
God
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Why does it need a name?
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
Well from my perspective it looks like you're not very religious. You don't go to church ever and you don't believe the bible. This is not a bad thing.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
your agnostic. you believe there is a higher power, but you pretty much dont give a **** about it
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by d. b. cooper
Well from my perspective it looks like you're not very religious. You don't go to church ever and you don't believe the bible. This is not a bad thing.

I'm not saying I don't believe in the Bible, I'm saying people take it way too damn literally.
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Quote by i(ncubus)play
I'm not saying I don't believe in the Bible, I'm saying people take it way too damn literally.

Yeah ok, so you believe the philosophies and lessons but not the exact stories/events. Is that more along the lines of it?
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
Quote by i(ncubus)play
This will probably be closed, but it appears the old religion thread got closed.
I don't know what denomination of Christianity I am. Please evaluate what I believe and help me out. I've been told I'm non-denominational but I don't know enough about religion to really know.

This is what I beleive.
.I believe in a superior being. (God)
.I sometimes think that the entire Bible as we know it today is a tall tale exaggerated to Paul Bunyan like level.
.How can we know if Jesus really walked on water, or if he metaphorically walked on water?
.I think going to Church is ridiculous. I've never been. Unfortunately my girlfriend's father is a Baptist preacher...
.I don't think there's any problems with saying "goddamnit"

My views on Evolution vs. Creationism

I believe in both. I think God created all the furry little apes and **** and rocks and everything, and we evolved from that. I don't see how people think that is sacreligious?

There's alot more stuff I believe and don't believe, just can't remember right now, I'm a bit distracted.

how the hell can you belive in god if you think the bible in made up its just fucking stupid either you believe all of it or nothing
I don't know of any denomination for that. Granted I'm non-denominational and I don't know that many.
Scientologist.

No, really, you're just a Theist, you believe in God, but not any particular religion. Do you identify yourself specifically with Christianity because of a belief in the divine nature of Jesus Christ, or just out of habit? Google Religion test, there are quite a few out there, some very specific that can give you some decent insight.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...