I know a lot of people here are under 18, but I thought I'd post this anyways. It's a test that checks your political beliefs and then ranks the candidates in order of how much they agree with you. It's interesting to see if the top person is who you thought they'd be.

http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460

I was unsurprised by who I got. I had been supporting Mike Gravel or Dennis Kucinich, and lo and behold my top 5 were:

Mike Gravel
Dennis Kucinich
Bill Richardson
Chris Dodd
Joe Biden

Though I guess that doesn't really tell me who to vote for in the primaries because none of these people really have a chance of winning.

Anyways, post your results so we can see what UG is like politically.
Quote by LochieW
Thats it, attackofnose wins LochieW's Official Trophy of Using His Googling Skills to the Max!

Hooray!
Kucinich was my first, Obama was my fifth, and then I forget everyone in between already, having exed out of the window.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Don't really need a test to tell me I'm NDP
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Kucinich, who I already am a supporter of. Good to know.

Richardson #2, woohoo?

Interestingly, Edwards was #3 for me. I never considered him that strongly, mainly because of his stance on gay marriage, but it says that we agree. ???. (yes that is a statement)
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Kucinich. He's pretty cool.

Ron Paul is my second and he definitely has my vote. Then after that it's Dodd, Romney, and Clinton.
I got...

Chris Dodd, Joe Biden, Barack Obama, Dennis Kucinich, Hilary Clinton.

Yes, I'm kind of a democrat.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!