...a good quality guitar that has:

-22 frets
-Mahogany body
-1 humbucker in the bridge
-doesn't need to have a tone control
-Fast neck
-easy to play

and that's it, I'm planning on putting a new pick-up in it (either a Jb or a Duncan Distortion) if I can find one cheap enough
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
just get an ibanez xiphos
24 frets
fast neck
good bridge
dimarzio pups
most of them are mohagany
and they look cool but arnt to comfortable to play sitting
i almost have what you need. it is a fender custom with 21 frets. its so light it weighs like 3 pounds, while my schecter weighs like 30. its nice.
Last edited by RedSox_o4 at Oct 2, 2007,
Quote by RedSox_o4
i almost have what you need. it is a fender custom with 21 pickups. so light it weighs like 3 pounds, while my schecter weighs like 30. its nice.

21 pickups? Damn that's a lot! LOL
Any schecter C-1 model....
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
What's your budget? Do you mean only one humbucker in the bridge position and nothing in the neck or HSS or HSH?
only one humbucker in the bridge
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
Quote by jack_the_ripper

...good luck finding that.
Words to live by: Haters gonna' hate.
Quote by jack_the_ripper

If you can get 2 why not? The C-1 models are better than almost anything with one 'bucker anyway.
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
Quote by mohawkkidJohn
the only guitar ive seen with 1 humbucker and no other pups is ESP's alexi series

And the RR24 by Jackson. Thread Starter = You arent going to find what you are looking for without paying a lot of money or going custom.
A suggestion. The only thing I found was an SG Special Limited Edition, probably more than you want to pay. How about an SG, remove the neck pickup, fill in the hole with wood filler, and make a new pickguard to cover it? Also would have to cover the unneeded pot holes. Sounds a little hinky but might solve your problem if you can't find the guitar you are looking for.
What about the Ibanez RG2610E? It's made out of basswood instead of mahogany, but it meets your other requirements.

Link: RG2610E