Alright, for the last week or so, my school has been really f*cked up.

on thursday, they did this drug raid. they put all of the rooms on "lockdown", where they locked everyone in a classroom for three hours and searched every locker that they could get to with drug dogs

on friday, they evacuated the school to do a full search of every locker again, including the ones in the rooms

yesterday, there was a bomb threat, so they evacuated again and locked us all in this tiny building until they were sure it was nothing. the funny thing is the way they made the threat: "Bom the skul"

today, they brought the state police in to search everyone and they stayed the entire day to just babysit us. I have never had a metal detector aimed at my crotch before

and to top it all off, there is a threat that tomorrow, someone will come in and shoot everyone

so, discuss this or any threats that happened to you
Moser Custom Shop 5-string Scimitar
Moser Arachnid
Fender Jazz MIM
Digitech Bass Driver
Morley Dual Bass Wah
Genz Benz GBE750
Genz Benz GB410T-XB2
one time we sat around outside for an hour because someone burned a bag of popcorn.

it was pretty retarded.
Quote by zwart_gitaar

Dismemberment gives me an erection!
I wish my school did that. Class interruptions are always fun.
i wish i was in your school i never have anything in my locker
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Wow, where do you live??

I've had one bomb threat, nothing happened, but I stayed home that day.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Some of these schools need an apocolypse drill. Where all of the people run to the nearest bangable chick and get a last **** in, everyone runs to the closest dealer and there is a general disregard for anyone's safety. After all of that an anouncement comes on telling students and staff that it was just a drill.
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's just The Man trying to bring down us negroes.

Quote by Yakult
Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated
When I was in 6th grade a kid in one of my classes threatened to bring in a rifle and gun down every Jewish student he could find, as well as some other enemies. (This was during the real surge in school shootings between 2000 and 2002, so it was treated VERY seriously.)

At my high school, some kid wrote "I'm bombing the school on Friday" in one of the bathroom stalls; a lot of kids got searched.

Drug dogs were brought in during my freshmen year since there were rumors of a "drug ring" in our school. They ended up catching a few kids; one attempting to outrun the police, he was tackled in the middle of the cafeteria and led out in handcuffs. Now that I think about that, it was ****ing hilarious. He just yelled "You have no right to search me!!!!" And ran like, twenty feet before being caught.

Apparently, a group of kids identifying with the Bloods said they were going to "shoot up" my friends school, leading to many kids skipping on the given day.

Those are the only major ones I can think of.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
last year someone posted loads of bulletins on myspace they were gonna shoot up my school on 4/20/07 but it never happened and i was surprised it didnt because black people go to my school.
i wouldn't go to school. whether or not the person was serious, its the perfect oppurtunity to miss school
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
that's just it, no one's going tomorrow. and as it turns out, the shooter is supposed to be a good friend of mine. He doesnt seem like the kind of guy who would do something like that
Moser Arachnid
Fender Jazz MIM
Digitech Bass Driver
Morley Dual Bass Wah
Genz Benz GBE750
Genz Benz GB410T-XB2
Quote by Allnightmask22
When I was in 6th grade a kid in one of my classes threatened to bring in a rifle and gun down every Jewish student he could find, as well as some other enemies. (This was during the real surge in school shootings between 2000 and 2002, so it was treated VERY seriously.)

At my high school, some kid wrote "I'm bombing the school on Friday" in one of the bathroom stalls; a lot of kids got searched.

Drug dogs were brought in during my freshmen year since there were rumors of a "drug ring" in our school. They ended up catching a few kids; one attempting to outrun the police, he was tackled in the middle of the cafeteria and led out in handcuffs. Now that I think about that, it was ****ing hilarious. He just yelled "You have no right to search me!!!!" And ran like, twenty feet before being caught.

Apparently, a group of kids identifying with the Bloods said they were going to "shoot up" my friends school, leading to many kids skipping on the given day.

Those are the only major ones I can think of.

Our school was going to be "Shot up" too and TONS of kids skipped that day. What school does your friend go to?
thank god i live in canada. phew, the worst we have is... practice fire drills...yeah where lame i know
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
Quote by DREAM EVIL 1138
one time we sat around outside for an hour because someone burned a bag of popcorn.

it was pretty retarded.
That sounds exactly like my dorms. They put in new microwaves last year, and these dipsh!ts let the popcorn burn and set the fire alarm off for the whole building-- 11 floors-- at 1am. This happened on several occasions actually. This happened 3 minutes after I showered.
Love that shit.

Time out of school, chance to fuck with the po-leese, make new friends while outside.

Good times.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
At my scoll, we went on "Lockdown Mode" as my principal calls it because some girl's brother came in in skate clothes and some little kid got scared so they told thier teacher some wierdo was here and they were gunna shoot up the school. Wasted 30 minutes of Art though
Quote by k1ng_pooh
thank god i live in canada. phew, the worst we have is... practice fire drills...yeah where lame i know

Seriously.

America is so ****ed..
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by GNiCk89
Love that shit.

Time out of school, chance to fuck with the po-leese, make new friends while outside.

Good times.

you said it, man
Moser Arachnid
Fender Jazz MIM
Digitech Bass Driver
Morley Dual Bass Wah
Genz Benz GBE750
Genz Benz GB410T-XB2
there was this kid who was so strong that he was like registered as lethal or something. he kicked some kids ass in the cafeteria and went on a roid rage and they had to lock down the school.

then one time they evacuated the school for a drug search. the dogs ate my friends lunch.

kids do coke in the bathrooms, trip balls in class, smoke in class, kids get busted every day, i dont think the teachers even care anymore
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by k1ng_pooh

I hear ya us Canadians are to happy and content to do anything.
Quote by rage6945
there was this kid who was so strong that he was like registered as lethal or something. he kicked some kids ass in the cafeteria and went on a roid rage and they had to lock down the school.

then one time they evacuated the school for a drug search. the dogs ate my friends lunch.

kids do coke in the bathrooms, trip balls in class, smoke in class, kids get busted every day, i dont think the teachers even care anymore

Sounds familiar, cept we got people doing lines mid-class too.

But we don't get caught.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by GNiCk89
Sounds familiar, cept we got people doing lines mid-class too.

But we don't get caught.

one time my friend was cutting up a line of aderal with his ID card, the teacher comes over so he put his notebook over it. the teacher picks up the card, its covered in powder, and he says "nice picture"
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah