Hey all, I've just traded a cheap japanese SG rip-off, RMS 20b 20watt bass amp & a Kustom arrow 16 guitar amp (with a blown speaker) for an Ashton BA200 200watt bass full stack (one cab' has a blown speaker but i've tracked a replacement down for $50aus, also the vinal needs redoing) So just wanted to see weather you guys thought it was a good trade.
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
I'd say it is. I don't know how much 50$aus money is, but if its close to 50 american dollars, that's a great deal.
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
I'd say it is. I don't know how much 50$aus money is, but if its close to 50 american dollars, that's a great deal.

$50aus=Bout $30us
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Sounds like a great deal. Let me know how the ashton sounds when you fix it up.
How may The National D help you waste your time?
Quote by The National D
Sounds like a great deal. Let me know how the ashton sounds when you fix it up.

Sure will mate!
Quote by Spoony_Bard