Well since homecoming is this saturday we have a lot of things going on at school this week. Tomorow is wacky tacky day. Audrey is coming over tomorow morning at 5 and were are going to try to spike her hair up as much as possible and spray it green and purple. She has typical long girl hair (shoulder length or longer i think). How can we get it as high as possible like in a faux-hawk or something.

"And then there was a chair....Alternating the movement of its feet like a horse, the chair runs up to my bed, climbs up into it--and I make love to the wooden chair(uncomfortable, painful)."
Gel
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's just The Man trying to bring down us negroes.

Quote by Yakult
Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated
I think you should get a hiar cut first, then worry about Audrey.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
elmer's school glue. Make sure it's washable.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Holy ****!

=o
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by RHCP94
I think you should get a hiar cut first, then worry about Audrey.

if those pics were of me then i wouldnt be here asking how to do that.
"And then there was a chair....Alternating the movement of its feet like a horse, the chair runs up to my bed, climbs up into it--and I make love to the wooden chair(uncomfortable, painful)."
Elmer's Glue and eggwhites. Or go out and by "got2b glued freezing hairspray" or Knox gelatin.
Quote by cptncacklefanny
if those pics were of me then i wouldnt be here asking how to do that.

Ohhhhhh. So wait, you want your girlfriend to have hair like that? Well, your choice, not mine.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Egg whites, glue

Don't wash your hair with hot water after you use the egg whites though.
"The poor didn't want this one."
If she doesn't want a mohawk though, you can always tease her hair. Tease it up real big. Thaz sexy like.

Other wise yes, glue is probably the way to go. Though don't expect it to be good for your hair...
DOWN&OUT
this talk of long hair makes me sad because I uset to have thick, long, curly hair but earlier today i went to the barber and shaved it all off :[. Wutev i like it short anyway
Quote by Jett Diamond
If she doesn't want a mohawk though, you can always tease her hair. Tease it up real big. Thaz sexy like.

Other wise yes, glue is probably the way to go. Though don't expect it to be good for your hair...

yeah, 80s style

just get her to put her head forward and shake it around and just put about 10 cans of hair spray on it or something

EDIT: like this