Page 1 of 2
O.o
You mean they would just combine two albums? Each of them only had like 8 tracks, and they all melted together anyways.
The Pit. The Movie.
I love how it says

"Greatest metal band of the century"

-Herman Li
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by figsandbobo
I love how it says

"Greatest metal band of the century"

-Herman Li

Haha yeah I thought that was funny too.
LOL

For the last payment option it says" First Born Child"

I burst my appendix lol
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Funny as in haha or funny queer?

^10 points for whoever gets that reference.

And it's mildly entertaining but I'm more amused by the fact that they only have 2 albums and they're going to put out a Greatest Hits. I won't comment on any other reason that they shouldn't.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
This is fake though.

Funny LULZ. Seriously, I laughed so hard after I realised there was the same scenes of the same music video on loop.
Quote by RentACar
This is fake though.

Funny LULZ. Seriously, I laughed so hard after I realised there was the same scenes of the same music video on loop.

Yeah I know it was fake but it was funny, just wanted to give everyone on UG something to laugh about, or another thing if there was already something else.
*sigh*

For the hundreth time, Dragonforce is good. Quit messing with them. I have really given up now.
Quote by Dog454
Zakk Wylde is a Viking, and history has proven that you cannot own Vikings, it's impossible.

POKER..UG
Quote by closertofreewil
*sigh*

For the hundreth time, Dragonforce is good. Quit messing with them. I have really given up now.

I'm not saying they're bad, I just thought it was funny, I like Dragonforce...sort of, they aren't my favorite metal band.
was that a goodfellas reference? This video made me cry.
Call me the rap assassinator. Rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger
Quote by endless_fight1
was that a goodfellas reference? This video made me cry.

No, not Goodfellas, but you get a cookie for liking Goodfellas.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Quote by Bayonetwork
No, not Goodfellas, but you get a cookie for liking Goodfellas.

Hooray for endless_fight1!
Quote by RentACar
This is fake though.

your kidding!
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
O yeah I forgot to mention, when that one part in the video loops, I always laugh watching the rythmn guitarist spins around.
Quote by Shredder6

your kidding!

NO WAI!
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
I thought it was obviously fake.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by 1010011010
I love DragonForce, but this is freaking genius.
"IT'SA ME! MARIO!"

It's nice to know that even big Dragonforce fans can laugh at them a little bit. I h8 people who get mad at someone for saying something like, "o dragonforce is ok, not the greatest band." and then they say "GO &^#$ URSELF! DRAGONFORCE IS THE BEST BAND EVER!!"
Quote by Spay
O.o
You mean they would just combine two albums? Each of them only had like 8 tracks, and they all melted together anyways.

Quote by cakeandpiemofo
They like have two albums.....Wut?

Quote by Bayonetwork
Funny as in haha or funny queer?

^10 points for whoever gets that reference.

And it's mildly entertaining but I'm more amused by the fact that they only have 2 albums and they're going to put out a Greatest Hits. I won't comment on any other reason that they shouldn't.

Actually, Dragonforce has three albums. Valley of the Damned, Sonic Firestorm, and Inhuman Rampage.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Wow this was funny.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
I understand that Dragonforce is decent; albeit a touch annoying at times; but this "ADvertisment" made me truly realize that each and every one of their songs sounds exactly the same.

=/

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.
On the 'Herman Li is cool" video

I gotta get me those pedals...
X Sign Here
Quote by pancakes
I understand that Dragonforce is decent; albeit a touch annoying at times; but this "ADvertisment" made me truly realize that each and every one of their songs sounds exactly the same.

=/

Yeah, but they aren't horrible. Not to change the subject but on the video "Herman Li is Cool" I never noticed the last frame, where it has a picture of a bird with Herman Li's head crapping on some kid's head.
Quote by kossner
On the 'Herman Li is cool" video

I gotta get me those pedals...

Me too, I have a friend who is a beginner who already has both pedals...
Page 1 of 2