So, I've been a member for a few months but just recently that little completion bar at the bottom has, well, I feel like it's taunting me.

It was sitting at 17%

So I went to work on it. I created a group, I joined a group. I did some recordings, I put up skills, I put up gear, I uploaded some new pictures. I even created a band profile for a future project of mine.

I thought that was it. I feel satisfied at 46% but now other things have started to get to me. I've been blogging, and not with just simple blogs. Long detailed blogs with many paragraphs. I've redone all the sections, even hopped over to flash and made some graphics for my About Me section which I redid a couple times.

I haven't got to the point where I randomly friend request people but, I still feel the need for more. I've become an addict.
Nice banana, Andy Warhol.
....And....?
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
I've also a habit for ranting, I guess. Last night's forum crew was more interesting than you guys. You can easily turn any thread into a discussion.
Quote by Jonjy2
He's trying to get people to add him...

BOOM! ASSUMPTION!

Good job, you can be an ass to people over the internet.

I like to know people before I add them. The internet isn't a popularity contest, well it's not supposed to be.

But having a bunch of friends for the public to see is useless for myself if I can't hold a decent discussion with them.
Quote by STFU_Nao
So, I've been a member for a few months but just recently that little completion bar at the bottom has, well, I feel like it's taunting me.

It was sitting at 17%

So I went to work on it. I created a group, I joined a group. I did some recordings, I put up skills, I put up gear, I uploaded some new pictures. I even created a band profile for a future project of mine.

I thought that was it. I feel satisfied at 46% but now other things have started to get to me. I've been blogging, and not with just simple blogs. Long detailed blogs with many paragraphs. I've redone all the sections, even hopped over to flash and made some graphics for my About Me section which I redid a couple times.

I haven't got to the point where I randomly friend request people but, I still feel the need for more. I've become an addict.

I now expect you to come over to the Recording section of the board and get yourself setup to record some great songs
Quote by moody07747
I now expect you to come over to the Recording section of the board and get yourself setup to record some great songs

Why TF did you quote the TS?

This is for you:
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Pfft, I am god, I'm at 98%

RATE MY DAMN SONGS!!!!!
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
i'm at like 11% only becuz i can't record and i don't have a digital cam to take pics of my gear in which half my gear is like a 6 hour drive away from here
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
Why TF did you quote the TS?

This is for you:

I alaways quote who I'm talking to. IMO it seems proper.........

Thanks much for the pic, ill be sure to hang it in my bedroom and fap ferociously to it tonight
Quote by moody07747
I alaways quote who I'm talking to. IMO it seems proper.........

Thanks much for the pic, ill be sure to hang it in my bedroom and fap ferociously to it tonight

I jsut don't like it when people quote LONG thread starters.

Also, IMO, all info in the thread is revalent to the TS's topic (minus my post), so quoting him is like sage
Quote by Tsunoyukami

This is a totally useless thread from what I can see. However, it made me laugh at it's uselessness and therefore it is useful because it made me laugh.

This USELESS thread sure drew in a lot of attention. Not that pit has very many actual useful threads.
Quote by Dirge Humani
I'm only at 23%. Doesn't bug me.

Well, I don't expect everyone to be like me.
Quote by yawn
I need people to subscribe to my mp3s and blogs.

Subscriptions would be heavenly, no?

Allthough I'm not on the path to obtaining those, not soon anyway.

My mp3s are mostly just me fiddling around and my blogs are a lot of long-winded speeches.