After a week of posting threads on which guitar i should get, studying different guitar and crap, i decided on which guitar i should get.
I ended up getting this AMAZING MiM Fender Stratocaster!
Here are some pics:

I got that, this amazing case, like 3 boxes of picks, and a sweet neck strap for only $600 bucks too.

Also, here's the new acoustic i got as well, my uncle got it for me in the phillipines.

That cost $150 dollars in the Phillpines haha. :]

Whatcha guys thinkk, good deals?
strat is NICE.is that drive in the background your main amp? cuz thats what i have and i think we should start the drive sucks club.lol
Quote by deanguy
strat is NICE.is that drive in the background your main amp? cuz thats what i have and i think we should start the drive sucks club.lol

sadly..yes...
i'm attempting to get a new one.
and heck yes to a drive sucks club.
Love the strat...not a huge fan of white...love the pickgaurd though. And the acoustic looks GREAT. The color is awesome.
Quote by Skynyrd890
Love the strat...not a huge fan of white...love the pickgaurd though. And the acoustic looks GREAT. The color is awesome.

Other way around for me =P
Quote by Pikka Bird
Go pikka yourself!
is that a standard strat? cause it looks awesome. great find. love the acoustic too
sweet, those look really nice.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
white strat with totoise shell pick guard, the ONLY way a strat should be imo, uber nice
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
yeah, the owner of the store customized the pickguard for me. =P
it plays so good it makes me wanna cry. =[
except for minor fret buzz on the 6th string 1st and 2nd frets.
Wtf... in all honesty I just made a grab at the screen for that Strat. Either I'm losing my mind, the Strat is stunning, or both

The Acoustic looks great too. Nice one!
hey thread starter do u play french horn? but w/e yeah sweet guitar, i love the white with the tortise shell pickgaurd. the acoustice is ok, but thats my opinion
Member of the "Defenders of Emo,PM eckman88 to join "

Founder Of The Artcore/Hollow Body Users Club PM me to join

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
Quote by thehardwayout
hey thread starter do u play french horn? but w/e yeah sweet guitar, i love the white with the tortise shell pickgaurd. the acoustice is ok, but thats my opinion

no, why? lol