I was deciding on whether or not I should sell the G&L or keep it and mod it. So I decided to mod it and man was it worth it. The only thing I did right now was switch out the tuners and changed the pickups and electronics. I went with vintage noiseless pickups, orignally I wanted to go with black covers, but all they had at GC was white. I thought I could use my factory G&L covers but they didn't work so I was stuck with the white, so I went with them. They actually look nice against the tortoise colored pickguard. They sound great also, crystal clean of course, and the bridge is hot enough for me, very satisfied with my choice. The pots also got switched out with the from the noiseless pickup set and I swapped out the pickup selector with a fender peice. For tuners I went with fender schaller locking tuners, which weren't a direct fit. I had to modify the 2 small peg holes in order for the tuners to fit. Although I like the locking feature, the quality of them was lower then I expected. 2 of them aren't as "tight" as they should be, meaning that they turn almost 1/2 a turn they turn the tuning peg, which is kinda disappointing for me. Other then the tuners, I've fallen in love with this guitar all over again. Anyways here's some pics with the new pickups, let me know what you think.

Guitar:
ESP LTD EC-1000 STBC

Bass:
Fender MIA Black/Maple Jazz 4 String
Ampeg B-40 4x10 Cab
Ampeg SVT3 Pro
Thats a hot axe!

I tihnk you should change the nut too, with a roller nut, you would have great tuning stability with the tremolo
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by Doodleface
Thats a hot axe!

I tihnk you should change the nut too, with a roller nut, you would have great tuning stability with the tremolo

^Listen to this man.
thanks guys, looks better then it did, and sounds killer

Yea I didn't think about changing the nut, what's a good one to go with? Something I could do myself?
Guitar:
ESP LTD EC-1000 STBC

Bass:
Fender MIA Black/Maple Jazz 4 String
Ampeg B-40 4x10 Cab
Ampeg SVT3 Pro
You should be able to "tighten" the tuning machines by screwing in the screw that holds in the button (if there is one).
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.