well everybody, got a question for you...how many people here have heard of trichomoniasis? i hadn't heard about it until yesterday when i found out my gf(we just started going out yesterday) has it, from what i've learned from google its just an infection of the vagina(yes, i said the v word), and its curable...but how long does it take to cure it? can it still be given to other people after being "cured"? and lastly, is there any other ways you can contract it besides vaginal sex? i looked on google for these answers but i couldn't find much of anything in relation to the questions I wanna know the answers to
Member #4 of the I hate "only" threads group

Quote by snow blind
i tryed to smash a guitar once... but it just flew up right back into my face and smashed me

Quote by Kiffa
Surely you can shove a wireless into an effects board, run about, stop and make weird noises, run again.
Your dick is going to fall off.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
You need a drug. Go to a doctor. I can't remember whether or not it's OTC.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Well if it's infection of the vagina then I don't think you have to worry unless you have a vagina too.

If anything the sex would be bad for HER.
Nice banana, Andy Warhol.
Quote by STFU_Nao
Well if it's infection of the vagina then I don't think you have to worry unless you have a vagina too.

If anything the sex would be bad for HER.

when is it not? couldnt help it. go to a doctor he'll give ya something to help protect it
empty the bullets from the chamber
dude you guys are lesbians? thats so cool, dont scissor yet, you dont want your vagina to get infected like hers
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
How did you find out? Did she tell you? And if she did shouldn't she know all that crap?
Look on the bright side.

Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
lol i havent done anything with her yet just because of this...she hasn't told me directly but thats what everyone else has told me so far...and i just dont wanna get a germ in my worm
Member #4 of the I hate "only" threads group

Quote by snow blind
i tryed to smash a guitar once... but it just flew up right back into my face and smashed me

Quote by Kiffa
Surely you can shove a wireless into an effects board, run about, stop and make weird noises, run again.
Wait.. So everyone else knows? Either it's a prank or your girlfriend is a total *****.
Nice banana, Andy Warhol.