Who do you think is right in this case? I am surprised that many people are disagreeing with me. I am mainly referring to this debate I am having with a user named "symsym", and I am "GuitarSonata". You don't need to be familiar with the music in the video to get the overall argument of the topic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1ICFdH7IaA#Tjz_tRXbwrE

Basically, Andres Segovia plays the piece very slow, which I don't think is bad, but John Williams plays this piece very fast. You can click here for an example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEfFbuT3I6A
arguing on youtube comments is a lost cause
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
i dont even have to listen to tell ya that fast isnt alwaysgood. just because someone else plays it faster doesnt mean they play it better.
empty the bullets from the chamber
Quote by RageAgainst...
arguing on youtube comments is a lost cause
I know, but I don't think it's any more or less worse than arguing on The Pit.
Quote by Dauntless
i dont even have to listen to tell ya that fast isnt alwaysgood. just because someone else plays it faster doesnt mean they play it better.
The same goes for a piece being played slow.
Hmm, I liked John Williams version better it seemed more emotional with the speed.
Quote by The Madcap
I know, but I don't think it's any more or less worse than arguing on The Pit.
i actually think it is worse...most people in here are pretty intelligent (don't let the masturbation threads fool you) there are enough idiots on youtube to match the population of china
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by RageAgainst...
i actually think it is worse...most people in here are pretty intelligent (don't let the masturbation threads fool you) there are enough idiots on youtube to match the population of china
Well, that also depends on the video being watched.
I'm with Madcap in this argument. The other user is arguing subjective points as if his opinions on intangible things are fact.
Quote by The Madcap
Well, that also depends on the video being watched.
true...but regardless it should be avoided at all costs

btw i did like the williams version better
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

I'm on your side.

And the other guy said, "You're arguing a mute point."

Jesus Christ, that irritates me so much. Moot point =/= mute point.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
I personally like Segovia's rendition more. It just seems to have a little more emotion when played slower. I think William's rendition is badass as well.

I guess it's all a matter of opinion.
Quote by RMC06
I personally like Segovia's rendition more. It just seems to have a little more emotion when played slower. I think William's rendition is badass as well.

I guess it's all a matter of opinion.
Well your opinion is wrong.
i like both equally.

that was not worth all the you time spent arguing though. people can have an opinion about something, and believe that playing it faster is "less sentual and less spiritual." I personally would not agree, but that does not make it an incorrect statement, for it is an opinion.
sup?
Quote by yawn
Well your opinion is wrong.

Well in that case, I think you're right...
Quote by RMC06
Well in that case, I think you're right...
Now that's how to negotiate.

Brilliant song, though I think you did go a bit far when you called him racist. He wasn't acting too out of line.
Quote by yawn
Now that's how to negotiate.

Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Somehow I saw the words Madcap, debate, and Segovoia (sp?) and instantly thought Astuias.

Personally, I like William's version better, but I have nothing against Segovoia's version (In fact, I enjoy it very much)
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
I like Segovias version better...differently styling, I enjoyed it more.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by leftyrockr

If you just posted ther pic for a laugh then ignore this, but if you are trying to have a go at him for arguing on the internet...look at your own posts on this site and tell me you are justified.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
To be honest, I'm ****ing amazed at how civilized the two of you actually conducted your argument, on Youtube, no less. Ever argued with someone on Youtube? It literally makes you dumber.