I saw one thread on them but it was closed after 5 posts which is basically blasphemy as far as I'm concerned. I recently found a video of them playing ShadowFear live. It's fucking awesome so I thought I'd share.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxi4W7d-6O4

God Is Dead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2crC7QxIS8I
Last edited by King ofKumbucha at Oct 2, 2007,
hail ****ing vader
My Setup:
Jackson Dinky DK2M Pro // Photo
DR Black Beauty Strings
shameful ibanez 10watt combo amp
Theyre so damn good in their simplicity. What do you guys think of them doing the soundtrack for that video game?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dFTV2ic9qI4
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
I heart Vader, one of the first death metal bands I ever heard.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by Teh Forest King
Theyre so damn good in their simplicity. What do you guys think of them doing the soundtrack for that video game?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dFTV2ic9qI4

Anything that gets them to release new music is cool with me. It seems like they toned it down a bit for that one though.

Anyone up for covering wings with me? It's on my list of songs to cover for UG profiles but I have very little free time/ I'm too tired to record when I get home from class.
Vader= T3h Pwnage
I can't beleive they're so old too, one ov the first Death Metal bands.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Vader rule. The Ultimate Incantation and De Profundis are 2 of the best DM albums ever.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by CaptainOfSmug
I heart Vader, one of the first death metal bands I ever heard.

+1

and one of the best live bands IMO, not that they have a lot of stage presence but they play so ridiculously tight
Quote by greety

Yes we also shot JFK and faked the moon landing here at the UG Metal Forum.
I think I'm going to cut class to see them November 19th. Im going to go right up front!!!!11 yes!!!

My favorite songs are This is The War, Hallelujah (God Is Dead), Warlords, and Wings. Theyre so ****ing good.

They were the first real death metal band I heard as well. Theyre just so sick

That song they did for the videogame is cool. Its less heavy and they went more for and "evil power metal" type sound. Still great stuff though.

Peter is a good guy as well.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Ultimate Incantation = most under-rated metal Cd ever

When I came near losing my own life
It made me learn the true meaning of a smile
This is the War
Shadowfear
Sothis
Wings
Nomad
Warlords
Quote by tarlkea
Wings
The Book
Hellaluyah
Dark Age
Choices
Shadowfear
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
If you dont like Vader, you suck at metal. Vader are absolutely phenomenal. Its incredible that they have been putting out such great releases this late in their career. Vader are one of the Kings of Metal.
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

Indeed. Honestly, I find them to be one of the only bands that have been around for this long, whos most recent music is my favorite.

The Art of War and Impressions In Blood were absolutely Superb. One of my favorite tracks is Hallelujah (God is Dead) and its such a simple song, but Vader keeps such brutality, energy, punch, speed, and aggression that I find many bands lack and they get me with songs like this for that reason.

My alltime favorite is This is The War because it was the first Vader song I heard. Its just 100% fuckin metal.
Quote by tarlkea
Quote by Teh Forest King

My alltime favorite is This is The War because it was the first Vader song I heard. Its just 100% fuckin metal.

Got started late, didnt ya?

Quote by GID (Shamrock)

my first two were the covers of Kreator and Sodom.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)

I have MCD Blood signed, haha.. very good album.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by Terror Kovenant
Got started late, didnt ya?

I did =/ For some reason I knew about Necrophagist and other bands before....
Quote by tarlkea
^ Thin Lizzy cover? Freakin sweet, which song? Id love to hear them tearing through 'Out In The Fields'
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Angel of Death? Unreal must get my grubby mitts on that.

Anyway, back to the topic of Vader kicking arse. Litany has my favourite drum sound out of any album ever, every time I throw on Cold Demons I get blown away, the drum sound is so clear but not overproduced typewriter - sounding, perfect.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Quote by unfathomable_bo
Yeah Blood is immense, We Wait is a killer track

That Thin Lizzy cover is bloody good too

We Bait*
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
I message with Peter from time to time. Hes a cool guy. I will probably turn out to be exactly like him when Im older...playing in Death Metal bands hahaha

I find it kind of funny how up until last year, all his custom Rans were bolt on.
Quote by tarlkea
I just discovered Vader today, I picked up The Art of War and I love it. What would you guys recommend I get from them next?
they deserve much more recognition and fame for what they have done for metal
Wolv
blood of kingu is thair best song if i have to choose one! my first cd was reborn in chaos! last year live was awsome! me and my friends drank lots of absynthe and we had our own moshpit outside the actual mosh! it was hillarious! people near us were just satring at us probably thinking what morons! **** them we had fun!
Quote by torturer6067
blood of kingu is thair best song if i have to choose one! my first cd was reborn in chaos! last year live was awsome! me and my friends drank lots of absynthe and we had our own moshpit outside the actual mosh! it was hillarious! people near us were just satring at us probably thinking what morons! **** them we had fun!

That wasn't in Manchester was it?

I only ask because there were a few VERY drunk eastern European guys at that gig doing exactly what you described lol
I love how the lyrics are often very self-promotive.
I STAND STRONG AND FIERCE!!!
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Quote by unfathomable_bo
That wasn't in Manchester was it?

I only ask because there were a few VERY drunk eastern European guys at that gig doing exactly what you described lol

no it was in Czechia-Brutal Assault!