That's a really nice guitar. I've played it once before. I didn't get too much time with it but from what I've played. It's awesome the p-90s sounded awesome. It was just an overall good guitar.
There's a place where a depth charge ignites.
i dig the p-90s, but the agile one that i played i honestly thought was better than this, i played this at guitar center, and my buddy has like 6 agile guitars. but the agile had the classic bridge pup, and the single neck pickup, so big tonal difference.
The neck is really thin.

You might wanna wait for the Fender Jim Adkins signature, it'll be kind of a tele/TC-90 hybrid.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
When I saw The Strange Death of Liberal England at Latitude the frontman was playing one and the sound he was getting from it was amazing. It had a really full, powerful tone and pushed his amp to the cusp of overdrive. It sounded immense.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
mmm It's like a double cut Thinline Tele with P-90's!

I want to try one out now it looks neat.
Guitars Fender Highway 1 Telecaster, Vintage VS-6, Yamaha C-40 Classical
Amps Laney VC15, Crate GT212 *FOR SALE*
Pedals Fulltone OCD, Vox V847, Marshall The Echohead, EHX Small Clone, Korg DT-10

Member of the Laney Cult
Iv never played one before, or seen in real life, but I gotsta say it sounds like it'll be The Sex.

thin-line, double-cut tele, with god-lovely P-90s.....wet dream in the form of a guitar.
Quote by Hakanku
Iv never played one before, or seen in real life, but I gotsta say it sounds like it'll be The Sex.

thin-line, double-cut tele, with god-lovely P-90s.....wet dream in the form of a guitar.

Hah, yeah, and they're not even that expensive, £419 from GAK, and you pay £437 for a Highway 1 Strat? Not bad, tbh.

Can't believe I've never tried one. Come to think of it, I've never seen one except the odd glance in a 2 year old Fender catalogue. Those were the days
Pretty good price, the HW1 is a pretty good guitar, I wonder if this will be on par with it? It seems abit good to be true, *touches wood in case it actually is* maybe its got bad quality control or pretty shabby playability?
^ Isn't it made in the USA or something? I imagine they costed it down a bit because it's a bit weirder than other Fender offerings...
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Quote by MrCarrot
^ Isn't it made in the USA or something? I imagine they costed it down a bit because it's a bit weirder than other Fender offerings...

Costed it down?

How about that

The only thing that annoys me is the actual shape of the guitar. It's like a reversed strat body, almost. Don't know why they couldn't just make an ash strat, put a hole in it and stick some P90s in, myself..
Quote by Don_Humpador
Costed it down?

How about that

The only thing that annoys me is the actual shape of the guitar. It's like a reversed strat body, almost. Don't know why they couldn't just make an ash strat, put a hole in it and stick some P90s in, myself..
What difference would it make if they did?

It's like a symmetrical Strat... weird shape but I can see it being liked.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
I believe its Japenese made. It should say on the neck or headstock. They play real well. There is one in a local shop that I've played. It's been on the shelf for a while and he won't put new strings on it, so I can't tell you how it really sounds.
Quote by MrCarrot
What difference would it make if they did?

It's like a symmetrical Strat... weird shape but I can see it being liked.

I don't dislike the shape, but a strat shape would be a little bit sexier, IMO. Or maybe it wouldn't?

And if they're Japanese made - surely this a package all too good to be true? This thread has reignited my desire for a TC90. Ah well.
Damn.....you guys have really made me angry at my $350 or lower budget.....I want one of these things now....