Anyone wanna have a good time with photoshop, here is you oppertunity :-)

Page 1 of 8
Okay, this is my friend, and this is a picture on his facebook, but i though it would be PERFECT for photoshopping. I wanna see you guys replace the pineapple with celeberties heads. The main one I would want is Miley Cyrus haha. Please put the head of anyone you want, from beyonce to.....uh.....BRIAN PEPPERS. yeah, thx lol

im not that good in photoshop to replace a pineapple with a head
btw: whats your friend doing holding a pineapple? aren't they on the endangered species list?
Hmm... I would do it if I wasn't really tired right now. I probably will eventually.
Man...the last time I saw a pineapple in the woods was during the last weeks of summer before I went to college.

Good times.

Welcome to BUCKETHEADLAND

Last edited by Colonel Sanders : Yesterday at 10:54 PM.
Last edited by Dr. Faustus at Oct 3, 2007,
umm i could proably do it but not tonight im ****in tried from helpin out my friend go sheck out the site Music @ Project Soul
Pineapples aren't endangered species, I work with loads of them every day.

Uh oh! Saddam Hussein cut Chuck Norris' head off with a light saber. But little does he know that Chuck Norris is like a worm and no matter how many pieces he is cut into he cannot be destroyed.
^ you are bad at teh photoshop
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Quote by Dr. Faustus
Man...the last time I saw a pineapple in the woods was during the last weeks of summer before I went to college.

Good times.

threadstarter....you had it coming
"I feel sorry for James Blunt, he has to wake up every morning and think 'Ah man, I'm James Blunt'"
Quote by Dr. Faustus

Good times.

That was the most quality laugh I've had all week
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
damn thats some good editing...funny too, wd
Quote by metaldud635
Has anyone ever caught their parents doing it?

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
yeah, multiple times, and I usually joined in, still do in fact.

Quote by Vagabond21
Aaahh yes, the great state of Kentucky
Quote by filthandfury

***WINNAR***
2002 Muddy Waters Fender Telecaser (MIM) (w/ Bill Lawrence pickups & black matte pickguard)
2006 Ibanez sz520qm (w/ Grover tuners)
Epiphone DR-100

Traynor YCV50-Blue
Toneport GX / Ampltube 2
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
Wow, Im suprised no-one did it before me...

Haha this one crossed my mind but I'm at work and didn't think I could pull it off in ms paint.
2002 Muddy Waters Fender Telecaser (MIM) (w/ Bill Lawrence pickups & black matte pickguard)
2006 Ibanez sz520qm (w/ Grover tuners)
Epiphone DR-100

Traynor YCV50-Blue
Toneport GX / Ampltube 2
Quote by umop-3p!sdn

I was gonna, but then got a request via pm for another pic to be edited
Quote by umop-3p!sdn

that is so ****ed up
I got 99 problems and they all bitches
filthandfury, i am your bitch for a week for the lulz i got from that lol wut pic..
okay yes, i am a grammar nazi, i dont really care.

But i would really enjoy some photoshops of people like BRIAN PEPPERS, CHRIS CROCKER also, captions never hurt haha
I want my mudkip.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by urik at Oct 3, 2007,
Damn...Uger's are pretty damn good with photoshop
The Pit. The Movie.