Page 1 of 2
So yeah..I'm not Jewish(religion-wise), and my parents aren't jewish(religion-wise), my parents told me i'm 1/4th irish, 1/4th norwegian, and i don't know the rest. My mom was born/raised catholic, and my dad was mostly non-religious. My mom has a somewhat messed up nose and my dad has a medium sized nose. My sister has a small nose, and i've got a large nose. So since i'm not religiously/culturally jewish, is there any way to figure out if i am actually Jewish ethnically? Is a large messed up nose enough to call someone Jewish(any other ethnicities have large noses?)

it kinda sucks not knowing, i mean..i've had people ask me if i'm jewish and i'm like.."i don't know but i don't think so", and i've friends who are somewhat nazi-ish-they don't bug me about anything but it's still weird lol.

Also, i'm taking German 3 in high school and i'm pretty sure my teacher was in the hitler youth.
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
...no...

If you don't practice Judaism, then you're not Jewish.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Does your dad have any jewish blood? What about your mom? No? Then no. If you have white-supremacist friends, beat them up for me.

Italians look like jews, too. Most Mediterranean ethnicities do.
Quote by Gunpowder
...no...

wrong. Jewish is a blood type to. The same way someone can me irish or german.

And hread starter...you're an idiot.

ive seen thousands of non jews with large noses.
Wow, I just discussed this in my biological anthropology class.

Being Jewish is not a condition of genetic ancestry but of cultural identity. There are two traditional ways in which individuals can be considered Jewish: their mother was Jewish, or they converted to Judaism (some practitioners of the Reform branch of Judaism also consider children of Jewish fathers to be Jewish, but this isn't accepted by all Jews).

Nose size is not an indication of Jewish heritage. Idiot.
I vote this the second most racist post I've seen on UG. The first was some nazi dude.

anyway, my mother was born in israel, and I don't consider myself jewish -- judaism is a religion, and a religion is a choice. I am on the border of athiest/agnostic right now, but I've pretty much been an athiest my whole life. maybe that'll change, I dunno, and maybe I'll eventually be christian, catholic, or even jewish, only time can tell,

but as my choices stand now, I do not believe in judaism, so I am not jewish, even if my mother is originally from that part of the middle east.
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
Quote by spiroth10
I vote this the second most racist post I've seen on UG. The first was some nazi dude.

anyway, my mother was born in israel, and I don't consider myself jewish -- judaism is a religion, and a religion is a choice. I am on the border of athiest/agnostic right now, but I've pretty much been an athiest my whole life. maybe that'll change, I dunno, and maybe I'll eventually be christian, catholic, or even jewish, only time can tell,

but as my choices stand now, I do not believe in judaism, so I am not jewish, even if my mother is originally from that part of the middle east.

Its not racist you idiot. He's asking an honest question. How is this racist?
^i like how you put christian and catholic in two different groups :\
You are now blinking manually
Quote by MastaBassist10
Its not racist you idiot. He's asking an honest question. How is this racist?

I wouldn't call it rascist but its pretty f.uckin ignorant to assume that all people with ig nosesar jews and vice versa.

funny though...
I've got something in my front pocket for you.
Why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is?
Then grab onto it, it's just for you.
Give a little squeeze and say: "How do you do?"
Thanks, you antisemitic spawn of satan.

It's your bloody nose! Christ. Don't be ignorant. Black people have large noses sometimes too. Wait, so do Asians! And Latinos! And Chileans! It has nothing to do with being Jewish.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Last edited by ChurchNSkate at Oct 3, 2007,
Quote by ChurchNSkate
Thanks, you antisemetic spawn of satan.

It's your bloody nose! Christ. Don't be ignorant. Black people have large noses sometimes too. Wait, so do Asians! And Latinos! And Chileans! It has nothing to do with being Jewish.

lol
I'm Jewish. I get pissy about this sort of thing.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
akward =/

p.s. you're probably not Jewish, you just received a recessive gene
Quote by cnut
When I was eight, me and my best friend started "practicing for girls".
Which involved us going into the woods, and him sticking his dick in my ass.
The last time we did it, his sister caught us.

use AVG as your anti-virus
Race carries no trace in your blood. You cannot take a sample of someone's blood and determine if they are Irish, Nigerian, or Austrian.

And to find out if you're Jewish ethnically you'll just have to do some research and see if you can find a family tree.
Wow...You weren't born to a Jewish mother and you don't practice Judaism. You are not Jewish.

Thread/
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

my mom did some research on her geneology and found out she is 1/8 jewish which makes me 1/16 jewish. i don't look jewish ethnically (except for body hair).

but i am tight with money and my mom thinks i'm a gift from god
If I'm not mistaken, Jewish is not a blood type/race/any other bs, it is Hebrew, but I may be wrong.
Quote by darkstar2466
Ollieyoufool seems like a self-made man.

Quote by MightyAl
If you punched through plasterboard, I'm pretty sure you can fill it.
If you punched through bricks, why are you scared of your dad?
Quote by Gunpowder
...no...

omg finally someone who doesn't think its a ****ing race!
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
Quote by drakenshadow
omg finally someone who doesn't think its a ****ing race!

I will fight you to the death on that sir, but first. THE TOPIC AT HAND. Thread Starter, my gentile brethren, king of kings, The Venerable Caucasian. You my good fellow are, in so many words the quintessential lawless, clueless, and more importantly devoid of common sense American Gentile of the West. Cya Pup
I have a schnozz that would make Jimmy Durante crap himself, and I'm not a bit Jewish. The way to find out if your Jewish is to ::insert anti-semitic joke here::
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
I have a schnozz that would make Jimmy Durante crap himself, and I'm not a bit Jewish. The way to find out if your Jewish is to see if you can fit in an oven.

im sorry i had to.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
Quote by drakenshadow
im sorry i had to.

::slams hands onto table::

GET OUTTA HEA!!!
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

<//////>~
do you have a big nose? is your last name end in "stein"? do you have a foreskin? are you an actor/movie producer? do you fire missiles at palastinians?

theyre the questions you need to be askin
Quote by Diamond Dave
do you have a big nose? is your last name end in "stein"? do you have a foreskin? are you an actor/movie producer? do you fire missiles at palastinians?

Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~
Quote by schecter_guy
my mom did some research on her geneology and found out she is 1/8 jewish which makes me 1/16 jewish. i don't look jewish ethnically (except for body hair).

but i am tight with money and my mom thinks i'm a gift from god

A gift from God? Dude... that's what moms tell their accident kids. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you that.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I'm not Jewish, and I pretty much have a f*cking trunk for a nose.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Diamond Dave

Big nose. German name. Uncircumsized. In the film industry. Israeli.

WTF? Die sooner, rather than later, or at least save the bandwidth for a post that involves some kind of thought.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
Big nose. German name. Uncircumsized. In the film industry. Israeli.

WTF? Die sooner, rather than later, or at least save the bandwidth for a post that involves some kind of thought.

and therefore jewish? im sorry i didnt realize all posts in the pit had to be serious now days
wow, judaism is a religion not a race you dumb-sh*t
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Quote by highway62
wrong. Jewish is a blood type to. The same way someone can me irish or german.

And hread starter...you're an idiot.

ive seen thousands of non jews with large noses.

No **** talk about stereo-typing.

theyre the questions you need to be askin[/QUOTE

wait a minute..... i thought jews chopped the foreskin...

actually it dont matter, the majority of males get circumsized any way... so its not really a jew thing...
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
Quote by Diamond Dave

theyre the questions you need to be askin[/QUOTE

wait a minute..... i thought jews chopped the foreskin...

actually it dont matter, the majority of males get circumsized any way... so its not really a jew thing...

yeah they do as far as i know, so if you answered yes, yes, no, yes, yes then you may be jewish...

i wasnt being serious anyway, and based on UG polls in the past about 50% of males are circumsized, and that poll had several hundred votes if i remember correctly. and im not saying that all people that are circumsized are jewish but i bet ya anything that 95% or more of jews are circumsized
I'm Jewish. What's your point?
What the fuck is wrong with me?

OH YE, THE FLYING FUCKS BAND!
Quote by yawn
Wow, I just discussed this in my biological anthropology class.

Being Jewish is not a condition of genetic ancestry but of cultural identity. There are two traditional ways in which individuals can be considered Jewish: their mother was Jewish, or they converted to Judaism (some practitioners of the Reform branch of Judaism also consider children of Jewish fathers to be Jewish, but this isn't accepted by all Jews).

Nose size is not an indication of Jewish heritage. Idiot.

Yup, too bad noone listens!

@TS: Do you have a nack for hording money for no apparent reason?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Slash's Snakpit
I'm Jewish. What's your point?

ooooooo are you curcumsized???!!!!!!!!
Rainbow