Page 1 of 4
Here's how it works. I will start with a single word and then someone else will come in post the next word and so on and so forth.

Ex:

One

day

a

cat

got

AIDZ

Various forms of win, fail(such as above), and overall bull****tery are to ensue. Do not quote. Do not post more than one word at a time.

First word:

My
Nice banana, Andy Warhol.
cat
MY GEAR

1967 gibson sg special (p-90's)

Crate Blue Voodoo 0212 2x12
Quote by crazydiamondII

hendrix was good but he did nothing to change popular music's path.
squirrels
If we're never together, if I'm never back again, well i swear to God that I'll love you forever. Evelyn, I'm not coming home tonight.
end quote?
If we're never together, if I'm never back again, well i swear to God that I'll love you forever. Evelyn, I'm not coming home tonight.
outanopenwindowintheruralcountryside
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
juxtapositions
This literary piece is certainly worthy of being posted in the Songwriting & Lyrics forum, I'm sure.
Quote by yawn
This literary piece is certainly worthy of being posted in the Songwriting & Lyrics forum, I'm sure.

Read my lyrics there
purple
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Penis
Quote by chipsahoy
You don't like the smell of some other guy's poop? Hmmm...smells like home to me.
This is stupid...it's just going to be idiots saying penis and other immature bull...
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Quote by CodySG
This is stupid...it's just going to be idiots saying penis and other immature bull...

Well you're sure missing the point.

That's pretty much how the entirety of UG is.

Especially a lot of the pit forumgoers.
Nice banana, Andy Warhol.
Quote by CodySG
Shut up. I wish you wouldn't underestimate us. You don't know me; you can't judge me!

*proceeding*

Penis.
Last edited by yawn at Oct 3, 2007,
Complain about everyone saying penis, and everyone says penis... Well done sir. Unfortunately, I agree with you.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Timestravelspacebags.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Page 1 of 4