Page 1 of 2
Quote by SmellyGonorrhea
How do I shut him up? All he does is whine when he's inside his cage.

Let him out of the cage. Problem solved.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
Don't come to the Pit for advice.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Go up to the dog and do a quick little jab at his neck (don't hurt him) and say "Tssst" like the Dog Whisperer. It's amazing how well that works with my dog.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Your dog would'nt be loud if it was dead...

Your dog wouldn't be loud if you didn't have ears.

::hands TS knife and nods knowingly::
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Quote by AngusX
Eat the dog.

When my sisters dog wont shut up I'll just yell "SHUT THE F*** UP!!!" at him and he does hiding away in the cage.
actually its called a crate and its part of "Crate training"

if the dog does something bad he does into teh cage.........................its been 2 years and still no any luck with it though........haha

^that also answers the post above mine
If you're crating him, just ignore him.

If you just keep messing with him, he'll know that when he cries you'll come...therfore keep crying.

Just leave him alone and he'll get bored and sleep.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Quote by AngusX
Eat the dog.

are you Tongan? (pacfic island nation for you ingnorant fellows, also a dog eating reference)

maybe hes pissed in the cage so much, he cant handle the aroma
Quote by the spiker
Go up to the dog and do a quick little jab at his neck (don't hurt him) and say "Tssst" like the Dog Whisperer. It's amazing how well that works with my dog.

lmao

lmao

lmao

lmao..

I'd sig this, but it's only funny to me..
Quote by hightension01

Tell her
"I could be playing this *inserts Job For a Cowboys Doom Cd*
but i'd rather play this *inserts *David Crowder followed by Brewster*"

haha yeah that should work

Quote by Aqua Dementia
richrawr FTW!
Well, according to your screenname, you have smelly gonorrhea...perhaps the dog is having trouble breathing? I say go into a different room, where your smell can't offend the poor dog.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Kikc in the head until it's unconscious........ or dead.

Problem solved!

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by GeetarAbuse
Well, according to your screenname, you have smelly gonorrhea...perhaps the dog is having trouble breathing? I say go into a different room, where your smell can't offend the poor dog.

There is a 3 step program you should follow

1. Let the dog out of the cage
2. Pet it for a little until it starts to feel at ease
3. Gently remove the head from the torso.
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
Quote by raindropsXroses
Dammit Sarah. You too? Why do I have to keep fixing all these nearly perfect posts?!!!!

/thread

*fixed*
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Dammit Sarah. You too? Why do I have to keep fixing all these nearly perfect posts?!!!!

/thread

*fixed*

I have something else you can let out of a cage

But really, open the door of the cage, as the dog goes to leave, close it again. Repeat until dog manically depressed.
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
Quote by GeetarAbuse

im going to stick it deep in your butt, dude. soon you'll have some sweet ass smelly gonorrhea too.
Why is this in the PIT?
For dog training advise you could try Lurcherlink - just google it.

Stop crating the dog as a punishment.
Crate training only works if the dog sees the crate as a 'den'. Make the crate an attractive place for your dog, place his bed in the crate, add toys, rawhides ect and cover the crate with a blanket to make it more den-like.
Feed your dog in the crate, let him wander in and out of it for a few days, then start closing the door for short periods of time(about five minutes to begin with). Slowly build up the length of time the dog is in the crate with the door locked. Don't react if the dog whines - you have to retrain him that you will not come to his beck and call. Eventually the dog will learn what is expected of him.
Quote by Gunpowder
Sekhmet: Known for ritually sacrificing the innards of small woodland creatures.

Also, being a girly-girl.

Quote by Creepingjesus73
As for you, Mistress of Mayhem; just remember who it is who can lick * *** + *****'* **** *****out of the ****** of the ***!

Last edited by Sekhmet at Oct 8, 2007,
Quote by Sekhmet
Why is this in the PIT?
For dog training advise you could try Lurcherlink - just google it.

Stop crating the dog as a punishment.
Crate training only works if the dog sees the crate as a 'den'. Make the crate an attractive place for your dog, place his bed in the crate, add toys, rawhides ect and cover the crate with a blanket to make it more den-like.
Feed your dog in the crate, let him wander in and out of it for a few days, then start closing the door for short periods of time(about five minutes to begin with). Slowly build up the length of time the dog is in the crate with the door locked. Don't react if the dog whines - you have to retrain him that you will not come to his beck and call. Eventually the dog will learn what is expected of him.

its not for punishment. the dogs sleep inside the cages at night.

he whines because he is 13+ years old and he has arthritis. the dog knows his role, he just whines a ****load.

and isn't the PIT for everything else non-guitar related?
Ok ,then get the vet to prescribe him some METACAM, that'll sort him out.
Quote by Gunpowder
Sekhmet: Known for ritually sacrificing the innards of small woodland creatures.

Also, being a girly-girl.

Quote by Creepingjesus73
As for you, Mistress of Mayhem; just remember who it is who can lick * *** + *****'* **** *****out of the ****** of the ***!

Last edited by Sekhmet at Oct 8, 2007,
Quote by SmellyGonorrhea
its not for punishment. the dogs sleep inside the cages at night.

he whines because he is 13+ years old and he has arthritis. the dog knows his role, he just whines a ****load.

and isn't the PIT for everything else non-guitar related?

Well again the solution is simple, let the dog out of the fucking cage!
it obviously doesnt want to be in there...

Keeping animals caged up =
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Last edited by RaNdoM-FeLiX at Oct 8, 2007,
In the UG tradition, stab your dog with a sword.

Usually this method is used when the dog is latched to your penis, but I'm sure it would work fine in this case as well.
I didn't have a signature until now.
Why would you put your dog in a cage!?
That is sick!

Dogs are not meant to be cagged, they have rights too.

I already hate you...I hate people who mistreat animals and cage them, it should be illegal!

/rant
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96
That is sick!

I already hate you...I hate people who mistreat animals and cage them, it should be illegal!

/rant

*pats back reassuringly*

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
*pats back reassuringly*

You're putting me down aren't you?
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96
You're putting me down aren't you?

No actually, i feel your pain!

read a couple of post above and find my first one

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
No actually, i feel your pain!

read a couple of post above and find my first one

*hugs*

I can't even put my dog in his room (the laundry) without letting him out in under 5 seconds. Animals deserve a degree of respect.

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96
*hugs*

I can't even put my dog in his room (the laundry) without letting him out in under 5 seconds. Animals deserve a degree of respect.

same, i cant even kick my cat of my bed without thinking to myself "what if it gets cold and cant find anywhere else good to sleep?"

So i now share my bed with my cat...

I LOVE KENSAI
^

Same with me ('til it past away).

I can't smack my dog or yell as it for barking loud...I just pet it and play fetch with him

the muffin!
ok, my sister has about 17 dogs and it works everytime. if there in a cage whining, DONT GO RUNNING! if it wont shut up slap it in the head (not real hard but with a generous amount of force) it will know that your boss and eventually youll just have to yell at it to shut up. when its not whining give it love.
Quote by sebastian_96
That is sick!

Damn those bastards cagging dogs, damn them to hell!
Quote by Gyroscope
Damn those bastards cagging dogs, damn them to hell!

I know you are probably taking the piss on me but I choose to take you litterally!

the muffin!
Page 1 of 2