guitarwannabe16
2,376 IQ
New album by TTDTDE called The Electric Boogaloo is due out the 16th. The album cover is pretty gnarly. If someone wants it and doesnt want to wait, PM me. I cant download it myself cause USC is pretty strict about that stuff.

The new song they have up on their myspace sounds like an improvement over their first album.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
waldorphPRS41
quixotic
1,984 IQ
They are from the town I live in and are playing here Friday with some bands I know so I think I'm gonna try to go.
killinyourkind
701 IQ
yea the new **** is definitley gonna be better better quality its still gonna sound the same though they have some inventive ass breakdowns pretty good band overall though and it sucks they never come to baltimore they NEED to
saxaxe
UG Resident
3,106 IQ
*bump*
Love this band. Seeing them with See You Next Tuesday, Born of Osiris, and Beneath the Massacre. Best. lineup. ever. /comic book guy

Ok, maybe not the best, but pretty damn rad.
SirPico
21 IQ
Don't waste your time downloading this horrible band.
"the more i learn, the more i see how little i truly know"
pmeg568c
UG Spammer
5,502 IQ
way to rip off a minus the bear song
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.