Hey guys, I have a question. I'm currently using a Mesa Boogie Express 5:25 combo with a Boss TU-2 tuner and an Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon in front, with my Strat. I was wondering, if I were to get a chorus pedal and I always wanted it on, but only on my clean channel, how would I go about doing that? My amp only has one effects loop so I was wondering if there was some trick to get an effect placed on one channel but not the other, maybe something I could buy that would work around this. Thanks in advance.
since it doesn't have an assignable loop, you're either going to have to tapdance, or start looking at rack FX units with tip to ground switching jacks like the TC Gmajor. Another option, albeit very expensive, is something like a GCX groundcontrol unit, so you can run pedals on it's fx loops. It can also send tip to ground connections, so everything could be controlled by the GCX.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Just put it next to the channel footswitch and hit both at the same time. Or just shut off the chorus before you switch channels, I doubt anyone would really notice.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra