Alright, in this song you will hear the awesome growls by Kivarenn82.
The lyrics are done by him and the brutal vocals also by him , you can check out one of his awesome songs HERE.

Alright, back to the song... The clean vocals are done by me so MEH !!!! they're not very good.. Music is done by me and as always I'm playing everything..

The song is called reborn in darkness and you can check it out by clicking my username..

Cheers.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
epic intro! nice gallops. the choirs in this song were really great. your vocals could have been louder. i could barely hear you. kiverrens were great. songwriting was excellent. violins and cello's were totally awsome. acoustic break was nifty as usual. the chorus was awsome! your vocals (when i could hear them) were totally awsome.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=683199
Too cool for a signature.
Quote by chrisatgrace
epic intro! nice gallops. the choirs in this song were really great. your vocals could have been louder. i could barely hear you. kiverrens were great. songwriting was excellent. violins and cello's were totally awsome. acoustic break was nifty as usual. the chorus was awsome! your vocals (when i could hear them) were totally awsome.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=683199

yeah, my vocals were hard to mix, I don't know why they were so low on volume, well, they weren't so much I guess. I can reproduce it.

Thanks man.
yeah, the song would be 10 times better if i could here what you were saying.
Too cool for a signature.
woohoo its finished! i'm stoked with how this all turned out. I never realized some of the challenges trying to record vocals into symphonic meta,l seeing as your voice has to compete with the strings and synth leads. my last tune had some strings and stuff but it was more in the background and easier to get over. It was a pleasure working with alex and we'll have to do it again sometime.

Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by Kivarenn82
woohoo its finished! i'm stoked with how this all turned out. I never realized some of the challenges trying to record vocals into symphonic meta,l seeing as your voice has to compete with the strings and synth leads. my last tune had some strings and stuff but it was more in the background and easier to get over. It was a pleasure working with alex and we'll have to do it again sometime.

Thanks, and definitely we should do this again but maybe on a melodic metal type of Amon Amarth song or smth like that.
Amazing song, love the rudess-like keyboard riffing in the middle :p

I think your vocals were fine volume wise in the mix, had a nice effect. Awesome guitar playing too. Time to go listen to all your other songs, I like what I hear, and I don't much music with growling vocals.
Quote by skudmunk
Amazing song, love the rudess-like keyboard riffing in the middle :p

I think your vocals were fine volume wise in the mix, had a nice effect. Awesome guitar playing too. Time to go listen to all your other songs, I like what I hear, and I don't much music with growling vocals.

Wow, thanks buddy Yes, they were a little weak, that's what my friend Chris probably was pointing out.. I will definitely re-record this song in a studio where I can sing loudly with no neighbors yelling at me and complaining

Thanks again.