http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuA_08dhUwA

Rammstein - Sonne

The bassist [oliver reidel [guy with no hair]] usually plays his sig Sandberg Tarrabass. But here he is not. And I'm curious of what type of 5 string it is. On the clip up there you get some good shots of it a little past the 2 minute mark.

I was wondering wether to post this under bands or bass, and i decided bass because it is the bass, not band i am inquiring about.
Quote by Nor'Easterbass
alucardmik is actually from the outer rings of jupiter and likes to drink goat milk while rubbing his nipples counterclockwise. so i hear...
I can't actually watch the video 'cause i'm in school.

but i've seen it many-a time before.

And going from memory i can't actualyl recall what he uses.

But no doubt, it's some form of Ibanez or something.

Hope that helps (y)

Its not an Ibanez, well I dont think so. Very weird looking body
Liberation Minister of the UK Price War Army. PM Felkara to join

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
You idiot....you set your hair on fire for a dollar.

Did you buy some intelligence afterwards??
Oooooh i didn't know you meant a live performance =P

I thought you meant the video, which is why i was confused.

And in all honesty,

I know a bloody-well lot about Rammstein, but this one has me stumped.

I'm not a bassist, but i know a bit about them, and i've never seen that make before.

All i know, is that it is a 5-string.

But i have no idea what make, sorry mate.

I feel like i have somewhat failed.

Quote by alucardmik
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuA_08dhUwA

Rammstein - Sonne

The bassist [oliver reidel [guy with no hair]] usually plays his sig Sandberg Tarrabass. But here he is not. And I'm curious of what type of 5 string it is. On the clip up there you get some good shots of it a little past the 2 minute mark.

I was wondering wether to post this under bands or bass, and i decided bass because it is the bass, not band i am inquiring about.

Oliver has a few Sandberg basses; on the Sandberg website, it says that he plays the Terrabass, a Custom 5-string and a Plasmabass, which kind of looks like a clear Warlock.