0 0%
No
1 50%
I have no idea what you're talking about
0 0%
No because it is strangely arousing
1 50%
Voters: 2.
Hey does anyone out there know if the is a way to take the cover off the nack pickup of a squier tele, because when i use both pickups, i tend to hit the neck, and it makes a really annoting clicking sound, so if u know that there is a way to take it off and just have pole peices showing, please reply
technique
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
I know iv already posted, but I'll expand abit more.

TS, if your strumming/picking right near the neck/neck PU, you need to try and reduce the level of 'attack' on your strum, try to only strum the strings and not dig.

If you dont like the tone produced by the above^ (not much difference, but attack does change the sound, think SRV, lots of attack) then your going to have to move your hand/wrist further along and strum in between the neck and bridge PUP, then you can really dig/have more attack, without your plectrum hitting your PUP.
For hitting the neck pickup, its technique. However, the cover can be pulled off (I've done it). Loosen the two tabs in the back with a flat head screw driver and pull up on it.
Quote by Telecaster7
Yeah yeah, i'v changed my technique AND taken the cover off

I doubt it, if you changed your technique you wouldn't have taken it off. and the metal thing is totally sexy why would you want to take it off.
Quote by mrchow
I doubt it, if you changed your technique you wouldn't have taken it off. and the metal thing is totally sexy why would you want to take it off.

Well i did take it off, u want a pic, u probably dont, and i dont care if its sexy, i reckon it looks pretty good without it