with my MSN messenger, when i try to sign in, in takes about 40 minutes to actually sign in, im getting really annoyed, can someone please help me!
try downloading it off the official site. you might not have the most recent verson. or you might've lost a file or something and reinstalling it should do the trick.
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
Download Windows Live Messenger. it seems a lot faster than MSN, but its exactly the same, and uses the MSN network. Also, to the people asking about his connection, surely, if hes got a good enough connection to talk on UG, then he should have a good enough connection to use MSN.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
If this is a problem that's been annoying you for at least a week, reinstall it (newest version). If it's just today just wait until tomorrow, sometimes the same happens to me and in a few hours it's usually gone.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...