Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
Yeah, it should do. Almost all new graphics cards do, I think, but don't hold me to that. Still, it says so.
That shuD GViv U RELLY GOOD GRAPHIX AND DAT,U NO, FOR LIK I DUNNO THOSE GAMES LYK WORLD OF WOW-CRAFT? I THINK, LOL NEVER PLAD IT BUT I HERD ITZ RELLY ADDITICTIVE STTUFF!!!!!!!111

Yeah, should work.
could do with an extra gig of RAM imo, but otherwise looks alrate.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
thanks guys, do you also know if it has a wireless thingy a mobby, can understand any of the technical mumbo jumbo.

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
This might be something to watch out for: I can't seem to find anywhere that says it has an operating system installed, so...

Quote by thebassmaster
thanks guys, do you also know if it has a wireless thingy a mobby, can understand any of the technical mumbo jumbo.

You'd probably have to buy one seperately.
Quote by Jackolas
That shuD GViv U RELLY GOOD GRAPHIX AND DAT,U NO, FOR LIK I DUNNO THOSE GAMES LYK WORLD OF WOW-CRAFT? I THINK, LOL NEVER PLAD IT BUT I HERD ITZ RELLY ADDITICTIVE STTUFF!!!!!!!111

Yeah, should work.

*stabs in the face*
Quote by Denthúl
This might be something to watch out for: I can't seem to find anywhere that says it has an operating system installed, so...

It says Windows® Vista™ Premium 2007 Logo Ready

What does that mean?
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
So I guess it doesn't have an OS. That's awkward.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Best idea would be to ask them, just to make sure. Of course, you could probably get an OEM version of Windows XP for about £40ish from somewhere. Or you could install Linux for free

Edit: More than £40, but still affordable, considering the current price of the computer.

http://www.dabs.com/productview.aspx?Quicklinx=44RX&CategorySelectedId=11168&PageMode=1&NavigationKey=11168,48230000
Last edited by Denthúl at Oct 3, 2007,
Go with linux and get mythTV setup...only $5 a month and youve got a good quality cheap priced tivo. That price will be dropping soon too.....

That things set up for some good games but I would stick another GB of RAM in there.
which one of you bastards bid on it? Think im going to get this one then if under 200 quid.

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
*Shifty*

Nah, it wasn't me. Next computer I get I'm putting together myself. I want to make sure it has decent parts and that it's not assembled by someone who doesn't really know what they're doing. Self-built PCs are fun little projects, and you learn a lot about them from it ^^
price is going up, how much tops would anyone pay for it if you were considering buying it?

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
No more than £200, since I don't think there's an operating system. Maybe stretch as far as £250 if I really needed it.
half hour left, any more opinions?

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
watching dvds, internet, football manager, heros of might and magic.... tvlinks.... about it

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
All I can say, is, that I bought a comp from FRYS.com and it is the smoothest machine I've ever used, $350 USD

EDIT: I should probably say that it matches those specs almost exactly
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by figsandbobo
All I can say, is, that I bought a comp from FRYS.com and it is the smoothest machine I've ever used, $350 USD

EDIT: I should probably say that it matches those specs almost exactly

$350 = roughly £200 doesnt it, got it for £246 plus p and p. Feel like thats about right for what i need.

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?