OK, so this Saturday I'm getting a tattoo of a bass-clef (with my own additions, etc) on either my left or right arm. Which arm should I get it on? The left, because it traditionally is associated with bass because it plays bass on the keyboard, or my right because I'm right-handed and it's just naturally more comfortable? thanks!
"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." -Bender Bending Rodriguez
Well i would say left anyway without those reasons, just feels more.... for lack of a better word, natural.
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
left if your a right hander. that way when you play that arms out straight on the necks and people in the crowd can see it. were as on your right it'll just we thrashin away and blury. get it on ya left man.
wait...forearm? if forearm then left but if up on ya bicep then right fo' sure
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
The opposite arm to what you are (right handers tat on the left, left handers tat on the right)

IMO of course.
Quote by Hakanku
The opposite arm to what you are (right handers tat on the left, left handers tat on the right)

IMO of course.

Hakanku speaks the truth
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by kiennM
Man up and get one on each eyelid

Did anyone see Bizarre magazine last month (I think it was last month anyway)?

I guy got his eye tattoo'd blue.

HIS ACTUAL FRIGGIN' EYE!

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Left arm most definitely. Get a fretboard on you lower right arm for dry practice (This is actually something I'm seriously concidering)
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
I've been thinking of getting a tattoo on my left forearm for a while now. I don't know why, but left just seems much better, it was just a natural choice that didn't need any thinking through, Once I find the perfect tattoo Im getting it done.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Left.
Quote by nosushi4you
It doesn't. I like jerking off, but I'm sure as hell not gonna do it with my Dad.
Quote by punkrocker10115
I <3 you!
Yes it is!
Second one to me

Kids, drugs are dangerous. Stay safe.
Get it onz yor Peennis!!! lolz

Um, I'd say left, cause of the piano thing, and when you're playing it'd be easier to see.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
left. it makes it feel like its supposed to be there. if you put it on your right, it will feel really uneven, unless you do both
Quote by BadgeMan
I think this is fitting -

e-3-------------------
b---3--3-5-3--------
g-----------------3-4
d-----------------4-5
a-----------------4-5
E-----------------2-3
Left arm, that way when you play people can see it
Quote by Steve The Plank
Maybe you should just eliminate the idea of being a LEAD guitarist or a RHYTHM guitarist and just come to terms with being a guitarist.

Quote by Mike Huber
I used to steal legos from my friend. He always had the coolest pieces.
heh I guess im just weird, when I got my tattoo it just naturally went on my right bicep...
Quote by happytimeharry
You just made my penis retract into my body in fear. Thank you for that unpleasant feeling Stinkles...

Quote by sashki
So the next day when you were a girl again, you'd stick a dead willy dickinson into yourself? Sounds wrong to me.

Lol
Search 'body modification' and post this in the body mod thread! It's what it's there for!
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by Stukart
Left arm most definitely. Get a fretboard on you lower right arm for dry practice (This is actually something I'm seriously concidering)

Dude, you got smarts.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

*looks for Aqua Dementia or Jack Off Jills post*

Ahh, there you are guys, TS listen to them.
I'm getting the Coheed guillotine on my upper left arm really soon, and I'm stoked

Just thought I'd share.
Nikolas
Quote by DigUpHerBones
Search 'body modification' and post this in the body mod thread! It's what it's there for!

Exactly! Don't expect the majority of the pit to give you serious body modification answers!