So after waiting a few weeks one of the things I ordered still hasn't arrived, luckily it was only a cheap cable but the principle remains!

Should I send them an email saying that I never received the goods? How will they tell I'm not lying.

Anyone else had problems ordering off the Internet? And will they chuck in some free strings or something?
Guitars Fender Highway 1 Telecaster, Vintage VS-6, Yamaha C-40 Classical
Amps Laney VC15, Crate GT212 *FOR SALE*
Pedals Fulltone OCD, Vox V847, Marshall The Echohead, EHX Small Clone, Korg DT-10

Member of the Laney Cult
Never had problems. Just email them and say it hasn't arrived yet. They should offer to send you another. As for free strings, I don't know. Maybe? Probably not, though...
probably no freebies for a cable.

give em a ring. gak are usually alright.

there is an order tracking function on the website.
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
Yeah, but the tracking wouldn't be available for a cable. They send smaller items like that in the post rather than by courier unless you order them with something bigger.
It does say on their front page that there currently having some processing problems causing a bit of a backlog.

Looks like you one of the unfortunate ones caught up in that.

They are all good people at GAK, I would see what the order tacking page says, then email them asking if they have any info on your order.
Gibson Les Paul Studio // BKP Nailbombs
Dean Performer Key Largo

Marshall JVM215C
Fulltone Octafuzz
Dunlop ZW-Wah
Yep this is the first thing that I have never received from them, never had any problems before. I'm writing out an email now and trying not to sound like an impatient dick. I didn't think they would chuck some freebies in might be nice though.
Pedals Fulltone OCD, Vox V847, Marshall The Echohead, EHX Small Clone, Korg DT-10

Member of the Laney Cult
I usually find GAK very good- are you using the tracking service? I found that v. useful
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
i bought a Fender MIM jazz bass off there ( like £150 off my local stores prices) and they were advertising it when they didnt have it in stock and did not let me know they didnt have it in stock and it took me 5 weeks for it to come - that irritated me
Hmm possible problem I ordered other stuff at the same time inc. pedals, picks etc. and the order tracking on City Link says they have been delivered

http://www.city-link.co.uk/pod/podfrm.php?JobNo=&JobNo=PSE56420

I received all the rest just this never turned up, Only a tenner down the drain I suppose not to big a loss.

EDIT: Just seen that thing explaining about backlog, could be caught up in that I suppose.

Member of the Laney Cult
I must've bought over 10 different items off Gak, including my amp and both guitars, every one of them appeared on time.. E-Mail them and ask them whats going on, they usually e-mail back in quite a reasonable timeframe.
I had this problem with a guitar strap.
Basically:
they 'sent' it - I didnt get it - I email them
they 'sent' it - I didnt get it - I email them
they 'sent' it - finnally it arrived, bit dissapionting TBH...
The strap was great, (it was a Jack Danniels 1, )
I ordered a Vox from them last week. Found out today it's on backorder till January. Emailed them cancelling the order and I had a reply in an hour. Very prompt....but why have things listed that are on such a huge back order?